sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd rather they stayed up in a way. A lot of wrongs need righting so would relish the thought of smashing then next season. Then they can go down and stay there.

aye we f***ing owe them like

Yep. The main thing that pisses me off about their "6 in a row" gloating is that when we were good and hammering them every derby the reason it wasn't more than 5 is that they were hiding in the lower leagues for part of that time. It was similar when we were good under Keegan and Robson. IF we come up and do well under Rafa I'd be a bit pissed off if they weren't there to take some beatings off us.

I think we are all just annoyed because that odious waste of space of a club are in a better league than us. Luckily, we are going in the right direction, where as they are still floundering, pretending everything's going to be ok.

And as for the Pardew thread, that's personal.

Guest firetotheworks

The difference is that a lot of people take part in the Pardew thread and it's good craic. This thread has become the same relentlessly shite patter of the same few posters who are giving RTG a run for its money in the thick as fuck embarrassment stakes. That's before getting onto the stuff that's been said by the same people in other threads that have had to be locked and have posts deleted from because they're that bad.

In summary -

All of you are a fucking embarrassment to this board, like.

Oh, oh...the posting police are out in force.

its quite easy to stay out of a thread that you dont really give a fuck about.

the pardew thread looks far more butt hurt and obsessive than this one, our rivals for over 100 years :lol:

"This is our forum, it used to be soooo good." Well say something fucking entertaining then or at least interesting instead of moaning. Fuck knows we all experience enough of that in the real world. People are taking a pop at people, posting within a forum that, as far I was aware, for people to freely express and explore all things related to NUFC. If you don't think good, bad and indifferent sneering/laughing/Micky taking of our only real rivals forms part of the acceptable content of a thread on 'Sunderland' then perhaps you would like to define what you think is acceptable content. I'd be fascinated to read that.

"This is our forum, it used to be soooo good." Well say something fucking entertaining then or at least interesting instead of moaning. Fuck knows we all experience enough of that in the real world. People are taking a pop at people, posting within a forum that, as far I was aware, for people to freely express and explore all things related to NUFC. If you don't think good, bad and indifferent sneering/laughing/Micky taking of our only real rivals forms part of the acceptable content of a thread on 'Sunderland' then perhaps you would like to define what you think is acceptable content. I'd be fascinated to read that.

This thread did used to be canny good, it's dreadful now. Soz like, that's the situation.

Laugh at them during games, aye. Laugh at their predicament, aye. Anything witty, aye.

Constantly posting links from the same knuckle-draggers over and over again from their forum - slightly funny at first - fucking boring now, it's the same shit over and over, I don't understand the 'new' laugh. It's like being told the same joke over and over again, yet laughing at it every single time.

What's brown and sticky? A stick.

What's sticky and brown? A stick.

What's a stick? Sticky and brown.

etc etc etc

Ok kids....

We dont post links= obsessed

We dont talk about their game= obsessed for watching

We dont take the piss= obsessed ignore them

Whats the fucking point of the thread?

Same lads taking pot shots at fellow supporters for taking pot shots at our nearest.

You know the thread is all things about Sunderland yet we arent allowed to take the piss because im  newish, because i like to?

Fuck this for a game of sad posters getting their knickers in a twist on an internet forum, its just banter man, its words on a screen. And the knackers who constantly pick up on stuff i post are maybe as sad as me, being in the gang is not for me.use ignore if you dont like it.

Im going nowhere kids, just fucking relax and try and have some fun ffs instead of sniping at me.its boring

Rattled  :lol:

I look because I've been on the forum for 8 years and this used to be a decent thread.

What used to be so great about this thread?

I've been here 6 years and it's always been pretty much the same as far as I can remember. What did it used to be like?

I look because I've been on the forum for 8 years and this used to be a decent thread.

I've been here 6 years and it's always been pretty much the same as far as I can remember. What did it used to be like?

Nice try but there is not a hope in hell this thread hasn't become 10 times more embarrassing the last 6 months or so. It used to have piss taking of our local neighbours that had a bit more wit than hur hur hur you've dropped your gay card.

And aren't you the bloke who doesn't understand why racial slurs are hurtful to the recipient? Got a nice little group of utter thickos on the forum who have all turned up at once, not surprised they're defending each other when told they're shit.

Ok kids....

We dont post links= obsessed

We dont talk about their game= obsessed for watching

We dont take the p*ss= obsessed ignore them

Whats the f***ing point of the thread?

Same lads taking pot shots at fellow supporters for taking pot shots at our nearest.

You know the thread is all things about Sunderland yet we arent allowed to take the p*ss because im  newish, because i like to?

f*** this for a game of sad posters getting their knickers in a twist on an internet forum, its just banter man, its words on a screen. And the knackers who constantly pick up on stuff i post are maybe as sad as me, being in the gang is not for me.use ignore if you dont like it.

Im going nowhere kids, just f***ing relax and try and have some fun ffs instead of sniping at me.its boring

Rattled  :lol:

You should use that as your tinder bio, just make sure to add 'if u dnt like it u can fuck off!!!!!!'

maybe they cant feel superior to Sunderland anymore- given we have an inferior league position, and lost 6 derbies.

So they now exercise that superiority on Newcastle fans they claim are below them, who don't hide their rivalry?

Nice try but there is not a hope in hell this thread hasn't become 10 times more embarrassing the last 6 months or so. It used to have piss taking of our local neighbours that had a bit more wit than hur hur hur you've dropped your gay card.

And aren't you the bloke who doesn't understand why racial slurs are hurtful to the recipient? Got a nice little group of utter thickos on the forum who have all turned up at once, not surprised they're defending each other when told they're shit.

:explode:

line drawn.....................................

ok what do we talk about , no more reference to RTG, ermmmmmm.

they were outplayed yesterday but have 2 potent finishers and can now score goals, they will still struggle but stay up.

whats everyone elses thoughts? i'm sure you all have an opinion  O0