sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everyone expected them to win today, and last week they were lucky as f***. This gives their w***** fans hope and keeps Moyes in a job.

They'll get scuttled at the scousers next week and they'll be back down to earth.

Bottom at xmas.

Bottom at Xmas doesn't get them relegated. They have as good a team as Burnley, Hull and Boro and are still in touch of safety. I've laid them against relgation, just wish Bournemouth had beat them to give me better odds.

Said it in the other matches thread, Anichebe is obviously a clumsy striker but he does bundle in a few goals every season. Add that to Defoe's goals and they'll have more up front than most of their relegation rivals. Not much, but enough to keep them up I reckon. Anyway like mojo said, we;ve got some scores to settle with them in the derby games so there is an upside to them staying up.

In and out these days but is this shintons fella posting almost exclusively and repetitively in the Sunderland thread about how shit they are and that they're barely worthy of our contempt?

Im getting a bit pissed with folk wanting to pull me because this is my favourite thread, yet he same folk post quite a bit in it as well. Its a simple process on a forum , if you dont like it dont post, dont moan man , its the internet.

Mag posts in Sunderland thead shock

In and out these days but is this shintons fella posting almost exclusively and repetitively in the Sunderland thread about how s*** they are and that they're barely worthy of our contempt?

Im getting a bit p*ssed with folk wanting to pull me because this is my favourite thread, yet he same folk post quite a bit in it as well. Its a simple process on a forum , if you dont like it dont post, dont moan man , its the internet.

Mag posts in Sunderland thead shock

Exactly. The guy hates them. So what big deal.

shintonsghost getting annoyed at the way other people are carrying on in this thread, areet then [emoji38]

The thread has existed for a number of years without dribbling mackem obsessives making us look worse than their worst.

Fuck knows where these knuckle draggers have sprung from this season but reckon they'd have more joy on RTG having the argument directly with fans of the club they're utterly obsessed with.

shintonsghost getting annoyed at the way other people are carrying on in this thread, areet then [emoji38]

The thread has existed for a number of years without dribbling mackem obsessives making us look worse than their worst.

Fuck knows where these knuckle draggers have sprung from this season but reckon they'd have more joy on RTG having the argument directly with fans of the club they're utterly obsessed with.

:thup:

:badyao: