sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reading some threads on their board, sounds like they are expecting 50 million by selling Pickford and Kone, WTF ! Hasn't Kone been extremely dodgy for them this season ? He's not a young buck either, 10 million tops even in today's whacked out market and I doubt they have too many takers. Pickford is a GK with half a season first team experience for them, done OK but yet to be proven, paying in excess of 10 million is a huge gamble for any club.

Them seats look a million miles better like, will look good if they refresh the full lot.

They are supposed to be doing the whole ground, but in stages. I believe they have also refurbished other areas of the ground as well. Fair play to them for it, ours also needs a bit of TLC, all we have got is a new finish to the concourses in areas.

Didnt realise they got rid of some of the pink seats

http://i.imgur.com/ymLVUUW.jpg

Cant afford the rest?

waiting for the white FTM to get delivered with them,

:lol:

Genuinely wouldn't put it past them

There'd only be one result if they polled their fans about it  :lol:  (paying ones that is, not the free ticket mackems)

how do i copy and post a picture on here..............in simple terms please  O0

right click on the picture and click "copy image address" or "copy image location" then paste what gets copied [ i m g ] HERE [ / i m g ] minus the spaces

Just had a look on RTG and that "If Newcastle don't get promotion" thread is glorious! Rafa has them fuming and their bitterness about him is lovely to read!

It really is a weird place :lol: Even the Villa fans admire Rafa and us atm (team), and think he's class.

Just had a look on RTG and that "If Newcastle don't get promotion" thread is glorious! Rafa has them fuming and their bitterness about him is lovely to read!

It really is a weird place :lol: Even the Villa fans admire Rafa and us atm (team), and think he's class.

Ha ha! Fish and Sima and the rest of our lot have some patience to put up with the utter drivel most of them lot spout!

I don't get the bitterness, it defines them. I'd like them to go down just so they can compare themselves against our season it will drive them potty. But if they stay up I'm not fussed as we get the derby games which would be class between Moyes & Rafa.

Ha ha! Fish and Sima and the rest of our lot have some patience to put up with the utter drivel most of them lot spout!

They don't have get caught up in long debates though.

We get over 10,000 more than them a division belowand despite there cheap and free tickets. We went down yet our stadium is rammed, we had a lot of money to spend, we have a world class manager and the most positive vibe around the club for years.

They go down and they would be a total state and they know it. They just accept being a mess and 17th as they dare not show any discontent as that would be deluded. Call us deluded for wanting to be back in the top 8 despite us having numerous top 6 premiership finishes to there zero.

They just need to enjoy this next 5 months of "mind the division"

They don't have get caught up in long debates though.

We get over 10,000 more than them a division belowand despite there cheap and free tickets. We went down yet our stadium is rammed, we had a lot of money to spend, we have a world class manager and the most positive vibe around the club for years.

They go down and they would be a total state and they know it. They just accept being a mess and 17th as they dare not show any discontent as that would be deluded. Call us deluded for wanting to be back in the top 8 despite us having numerous top 6 premiership finishes to there zero.

They just need to enjoy this next 5 months of "mind the division"

the fans argument is boring, of course we know and they know we have more fans, so fuck............the fact is they are in the PL, we fucked it up, they relegated us by beating Everton........dont let it get to you, we took the total piss for 20 years, its their turn, we will be back, fuck them  O0

Genuine question/statement.

If it wasn't for SAFC does anyone else think Durham would be considered the 2nd city in the North East?

Unfortunately whatever Sunderland had of significance has largely gone, industry has died, the city centre is down in the dumps. Surely Durham, a city that has a more thriving city centre, one of the UK's best universities (possibly one of the best in the world), surely the city of Durham is much more significant to the North East than Sunderland is. I'm not saying this to have a go at Sunderland either, a city with little industry (Nissan aside), high levels of unemployment, poor health and education, as well as a city centre that offers little isn't good for the North East, and isn't good for the people who live there. My point is that arguably the only significant thing about Sunderland at the moment is SAFC and is that enough to have the city rated as the number 2 city in the North East?