sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow! 5 years back to prove a point. Are you 10, Wullie?

He's just accused me of "turning my stream off in a huff" when it was actually a case of giving up a season ticket of many years and dozens of points.

He's flounced away from NUFC more than anyone on this forum and yet points fingers back at anyone not currently going to the match faster than anyone else. It's f***ing weird.

It wasn't aimed at anyone particular. Just a throwaway comment. However since its meant you've wasted your day trawling through this site looking for my comments dating back 5 years I'm glad I said it. Now put your dummy back in  :lol:

Wasted my day. :lol: Is that how long it takes you to use the search function? It is complex stuff tbf.

Moral of the story is don't play the soopafan card if you keep packing the match in every five minutes.

Maybe not your entire day. Just 5 or 6 hours of it  :lol:

Either way you need to learn not to take offence on here so easily especially to a daft throwaway comment that wasn't even aimed specifically at yourself. Now go and have a nice cup of tea and calm down. It's only a daft messageboard after all.

And I'm sorry for mocking you and your stream. No offence was meant.

Impressive  :lol:

money hard to come by, giving tickets away, pissing money away on players. how can they keep going? :lol:

They're fairly fucked if they go down and I think the more switched on of their fans know it too. Killed them that it was supposed to happen to us but we magicked up £50-60m for our outgoing players.

Guest Howaythetoon

The Sir Bobby era was all about him, a castle built on sand, similar to KK. Good thing with Rafa, if allowed, he will build more than just a good first team, he will build a good club, a sustainable one. That said, as Rafa and Sir Bobby and KK proved, it's mostly really about the man in the dugout. Souness ranks for me as the 3rd worst manager in our modern history behind Kinnear and king cunt Pardew.

He has admitted theres no funds in Jan, so they go with what they have.

They are in a position do they stick or sell Kone and Pickford who if you add in Defoe are their 3 best players.

The concensus is they will sell them £50million the muppetts think they will get  :lol: however it wont be reinvested and they really would be up against it.

The mere future looks bleak for them, everything hinges on them staying up, the owner will NOT back Moyes in Jan, so they really are on the brink.

We'll see  :cool: