sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just been browsing RTG to try and establish how f***ed they'd be if they went down...

Apparently they are making the third highest interest payments in the PL (only Man Utd and Arsenal above them). I thought their debt was all owed to Short, but that'd suggest that a very large amount of it is owed externally.

How f***ed would they be if they go down? Is administration genuinely a possibility?

EDIT - I've also just read that Defoe has a relegation release clause where he can move for free if they are relegated, which goes some way to explain why West Ham wont put a big bid in - they can get him for free in May. :laugh:

Yeah they were talking about that on BBC Newcastle the other week, basically no panic for West Ham to pay daft money for him now, as it wont change their season much and they have a good chance of getting him on a free soon anyway.

Also means he is more likely to stay tho, and therefore more chance they wont go down.

Would be a great signing for them.

I hoped we'd be in for him.

Isn't he a slow wide man?

Considering we've currently got Sammy Ameobi as a wide option, he's a significant upgrade to our squad.

He's only there till Atsu is back, £13m though? Rather go for Townsend than have him and Ritchie play on the wings.

Considering we've currently got Sammy Ameobi as a wide option, he's a significant upgrade to our squad.

He's only there till Atsu is back, £13m though? Rather go for Townsend than have him and Ritchie play on the wings.

I'd rather go for Di Maria, but it doesn't mean he's available or willing to come.

Brady is available and would move. He'd be a great addition to our squad and anyone who says otherwise is just plain stupid. Unless of course you'd rather watch Gouffran.

I'd rather go for Di Maria, but it doesn't mean he's available or willing to come.

Brady is available and would move. He'd be a great addition to our squad and anyone who says otherwise is just plain stupid. Unless of course you'd rather watch Gouffran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IXlUOsm0sI

Problem?

Jesus wept.

Imagine living your life constantly thinking about your local rivals? :lol:

the banter that sima is having in that thread. :lol:

That thread is just vile. I know Sima is trying to be rational with them but what's the point?  If you were in the same bar or place as those inbred fuckwits you'd just give them a wide berth,not try to engage with them, so why bother on a forum?

On a brighter note Terry's Chippie is back on there today. Class!

fucking hell Sima man, keep away from the stupid cunts, i admire his stance but honestly don't wast ya time on the bastards, we will have our day, very soon i hope.if no newcastle fans post on there they'd hate it  :lol:

soon  O0

Jesus wept.

Gouffy is pretty dreamy TBH. Di Maria looks like a baghead.

That thread is just vile. I know Sima is trying to be rational with them but what's the point?  If you were in the same bar or place as those inbred fuckwits you'd just give them a wide berth,not try to engage with them, so why bother on a forum?

fucking hell Sima man, keep away from the stupid cunts, i admire his stance but honestly don't wast ya time on the bastards, we will have our day, very soon i hope.if no newcastle fans post on there they'd hate it  :lol:

soon  O0

its like hes trying to argue with a bunch of monkeys that just screech and throw their own shit around.

f***ing hell Sima man, keep away from the stupid c***s, i admire his stance but honestly don't wast ya time on the b******s, we will have our day, very soon i hope.if no newcastle fans post on there they'd hate it  :lol:

soon  O0

its like hes trying to argue with a bunch of monkeys that just screech and throw their own s*** around.

Why would you bother though?  It's not as if the rest of the craic is worth the abuse, just leave them alone

its pointless trying to argue with the cunts, i can understand newcastle fans wanting to stand up to the shite but ffs they can't reason with you, its just pure tribal hate.

and quite simply whats the point, they hate us, we hate them you'd never win man  :lol:  its a place for them

imagine being a mackem  :lol:

its pointless trying to argue with the c***s, i can understand newcastle fans wanting to stand up to the s**** but ffs they can't reason with you, its just pure tribal hate.

and quite simply whats the point, they hate us, we hate them you'd never win man  :lol:  its a place for them

I don't hate anyone because of who they support. It's football for God's sake let's keep it in context man. Reserve your hate for people who truly deserve it.

I also don't have to imagine being a Mackem, I am one. It's pretty much the same as being a Scouser, a Geordie, a Smoggie etc. We are only what we are by an accident of birth. If you were born in Sunderland you'd be a Mackem. If I were born in Newcastle I'd be a Geordie.

Anyway...we were terrible on Saturday. We surely have to flush this year  :lol:

its pointless trying to argue with the c***s, i can understand newcastle fans wanting to stand up to the s**** but ffs they can't reason with you, its just pure tribal hate.

I used to go on there for a while. Just pointing out the lies, "Bobby was a massive lads fan","Bobby was spat on by loads" (I pointed out the Niall Quinn spitting) etc but gave up after one of our defeats when I said I had no problem with the result and we got what we deserved to still be met with "Fuck off" from loads.

I'm pleased to say that all the Sunderland fans I know, without reservation, think the site is a joke and an embarrassment to them. However after having a few nights out in Sunderland it has to be said that there is a good few RTG type knackers out there.

Hated the mackems ever since one of them threw a pie at me at QPR away this year.

Had gravy all down my top.

Bit of crust in your eye made you trip and as you fell your fist hapened to connect with a police horse ?

Aye, I'm close to the end of my rope now like.

You've the patience of a saint.

The skin of a rhino.

And the intellectual advantage of a cortex in a slime-mould debate.

Not sure what you get out of it Sima, but if somebody set it as a penance, then you know some cruel fuckers. If you lost a bet, well... that'll teach you/just say no.

If you are simply maintaining your right to spread light while others Stoke heat (btw my keyboard automatically capitalised Stoke there [and again], even it wants to take the piss out of 'our friends and neighbours'), then fair play to you.

:thup: