sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£15m plus add-ons is probably the most they will get.  He's massively overrated on there, he's a good shot stopper but anything with quality (King's effort on Saturday) and he looks absolutely helpless.

He's effectively England's 4th/5th choice keeper for the foreseeable future as well.

If Pickford is as good as they reckon then somewhere like Everton would probably be the most realistic destination for him.

He isn't though. Just a current media darling which means his good moments are highlighted and his deficiencies are brushed over.

Decent but really nothing special.

If Pickford is as good as they reckon then somewhere like Everton would probably be the most realistic destination for him.

He isn't though. Just a current media darling which means his good moments are highlighted and his deficiencies are brushed over.

Depends on what you define as special. If special is different then you'll be hard pushed to find another English keeper as good as him with the ball. His distribution skills are really good, he's easily their best passer of a ball which tells its own story.

All you here is goalkeepers being critisised for being shot stoppers only, well here's one with something else to his game and it's this that makes him different....special is probably too far, but there's big interest in him due to unique skill set. He is a footballer as well as a keeper, something Pep at citeh seems to rate so highly he shipped out England's No1.

Depends on what you define as special. If special is different then you'll be hard pushed to find another English keeper as good as him with the ball. His distribution skills are really good, he's easily their best passer of a ball which tells its own story.

All you here is goalkeepers being critisised for being shot stoppers only, well here's one with something else to his game and it's this that makes him different....special is probably too far, but there's big interest in him due to unique skill set. He is a footballer as well as a keeper, something Pep at citeh seems to rate so highly he shipped out England's No1.

You've obviously seen a lot more of him than I have.

From what I have seen the hype outweighs the substance. We'll see.

As a goalkeeper he's average premiership, unsure if that turns in to anything special or not but he has a lot of time on his side. But as stated it's the other side of his game which is usually none existent in English keepers which sets him apart from other keepers.

Everton would be perfect for him right now, and he's improve them massively.

Pickford is like Stone. There is potential and some unique talents that he could be something but he still need fucking lot of improvements.  If any big teams come to grab him up this summer then thats it.  Finished.

Apparently all EFL games will be televised or streamed for fans in other countries next year. Jammy bastards will have a link for every game.

So will we, in the Prem :frantic:

The Mackems are notorious for thinking their players are better than they actually are. I've thought this ever since I was pointed to a thread on RTG several years ago which ran into 40 odd pages with most of them agreeing Lorik Cana was in the top 10 midfielders in world football. I won't pretend I've seen that much of Pickford, maybe half a dozen times or so, but based on what I have seen he's got a long way to go before he's anywhere near as good as the top Keepers in the PL.

Also goalkeepers are made to look better when they play for Sunderland as they are constantly kept busy. Mingolet was meant to be the next great keeper but went to a big club and has been found out.

The cunts have this habit of fucking up on transfers.

They need to sell him NOW to get the best fee they will EVER get for him.i hope he stays and sees out his contract and they will get nothing.

He's ok tbf but unproved over time, hes hot property and him staying would fuck any chance of buying anyone decent to score goals next year.

Please stay Jordan, you pikey sounding thick sounding "one of their own" Mackem cunt.

I somehow can't imagine them being in a strong enough position to get the kind of deals we got for Wijnaldum and Sissoko last year for Pickford and whoever else might attract interest. I could see Pickford ending up at a West Brom or Watford for around £12m max

I somehow can't imagine them being in a strong enough position to get the kind of deals we got for Wijnaldum and Sissoko last year for Pickford and whoever else might attract interest. I could see Pickford ending up at a West Brom or Watford for around £12m max

Agree, whether he wants to stay or not they will sell him.

Ive no doubt, they HAVE to  :lol:

Apparently all EFL games will be televised or streamed for fans in other countries next year. Jammy bastards will have a link for every game.

Will know a few more thousand off their average attendance. They'll get 30k max, was under 25k last time.

Pickford is young, that's about it. You'd be a total mug to pay anywhere north of £10m for him. Yes, he's a local charver  which gets people excited but really? Shot stopping and reactions are spot on but his positioning and diving up not wid technique are suspect as are his feet from what I've seen.

Any club wanting a short term fix would be far better getting Heaton from Burnley if they a blue passport holder.

Pickford is young, that's about it. You'd be a total mug to pay anywhere north of £10m for him. Yes, he's a local charver  which gets people excited but really? Shot stopping and reactions are spot on but his positioning and diving up not wid technique are suspect as are his feet from what I've seen.

Any club wanting a short term fix would be far better getting Heaton from Burnley if they a blue passport holder.

Pickford's distribution is actually very good.