sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are The Peoples Pension a good choice for me to transfer all my funds into?

I can't imagine a situation where that would be the case. Probs OK for auto-enrolment but that'd be your employer's choice. Off the top of my head with no further information :lol: Lack of investment choice, mostly.

Guest chopey

I can't imagine a situation where that would be the case. Probs OK for auto-enrolment but that'd be your employer's choice. Off the top of my head with no further information :lol: Lack of investment choice, mostly.

Oh dear I was told there high risk investment pension was one of the best on the market

Guest firetotheworks

He's made himself an enemy with NUFC fans, let alone Sunderland fans, that's for sure. Thick cunt needs to be fired into the sun. The fan version of Graham Fenton basically.

Guest firetotheworks

It's a stupid dickhead with a shit banner, don't give it any attention at all. Far too many people getting wound up about it on here, worrying about what other people think. Every set of fans has it's moron element, let them keep each other entertained with their shit "banter". Just ignore it and stop being embarrassed and worrying what people think.

That's a part of it, without a doubt, but the main issue is that it's really fucking offensive. Us being embarrassed and people thinking badly of us is just a byproduct of that really.

Oh dear I was told there high risk investment pension was one of the best on the market

Taking that at face value, there are no guarantees on any of these things. High risk is just that, but it suits some people if they can stomach the possible losses. :lol: I'd need to do shitloads of paperwork and forms to get you into the right place, but mates' rates and that.

Guest chopey

Taking that at face value, there are no guarantees on any of these things. High risk is just that, but it suits some people if they can stomach the possible losses. :lol: I'd need to do shitloads of paperwork and forms to get you into the right place, but mates' rates and that.

I gave all my info to a bloke at a company called St James place (I think its called that) about 2 months ago and I'm still waiting to here from him so it must be a bit of a mine field.

I gave all my info to a bloke at a company called St James place (I think its called that) about 2 months ago and I'm still waiting to here from him so it must be a bit of a mine field.

Ah, reet. From what I've heard of them, check the charges and the lock-ins. Some of their guys are OK, but by no means all of them. Good luck, man.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/standard-in-the-championship.1362202/page-3

sorry  :blush:    just had to bookmark this, ye knaar just for the future  :lol:

will take next to nothing with our current squad to escape at 1st attempt, with the big fish in that league i feel no reasinbto be fearful of anything in that league

wow what a level of delusion, also conveniently ignoring the fact 9 of their current squad at least will be leaving on free transfers etc.

They may well get promoted back up to be honest but it would require competence from the club in rebuilding the squad and I'd be surprised if Moyes can muster any enthusiasm from his players either. I suspect they will do a Villa. Most their squad leaving is probably a blessing in disguise, presuming they bring in some solid replacements

They may well get promoted back up to be honest but it would require competence from the club in rebuilding the squad and I'd be surprised if Moyes can muster any enthusiasm from his players either. I suspect they will do a Villa. Most their squad leaving is probably a blessing in disguise, presuming they bring in some solid replacements

They'll not come back up next season, too much mismanagement from all levels to put right the wrongs in one go. They are probably looking at 2-3 seasons to see out all their bad decisions and hope in that time the owner doesn't let them go in to administration for his own gains.

Realistically they need a new manager, one that the players and fans can both get behind and spread some enthusiasm around like Rafa did with us, however they can't afford to sack Moyes, and Moyes can't afford to walk away as he won't get another high paid job any time soon. They need a new owner & direction at board level, however they are now in their weakest position to sell the club than ever before; and as we all know have been actively trying to flog it for months now. It will be much harder as a Championship club, even then, what kind of investors will it attract at cut price? Blackburn, Leeds, Forest and a fair few others can tell tales of dodgy investors crippling their clubs further.

Finally a whole new set of players. Ones on low wages, have youth on their side and futures in the game...Something they have very little of. Their best player is to leave for free whilst still under contract while one of their worst signings just raised the bar further as he'll still be collecting his £75kpw in the Championship as they didn't put a clause in his contract. Loans returning, half a team out of contract and finished plus losing £30m year on year as it is, it will take some effort to rebuild that in one go. Especially with lack of financial support from the owner, and daggers from the pissed off fans in the stands. Which bring me to my final point; matchday income. One of the biggest attendances yet smallest income from matchday. Free tickets and reductions sees the average price coming in at £11 per ticket. 38k official attendances in the prem but realistically knock 10k off that for what actually turned up the last two games. That will only get worse with relegation and Moyes sticking around.

So really, for all their great escapes (which just pushed them further and further to the brink and to this fucked up situation) the biggest miracle they'll achieve under Short is coming back up at the 1st attempt. It's a long hard slog of a season coming up. You actually need a bigger squad in the Championship due to the bigger fixture list and less delicate players and poor refereeing, this means they are looking at a good 15-20 players through the door, each one of them being the correct type (wage/age/ability/personality) to make a good go of it. Good luck with that as historically they've never pulled that type of player before, why at their lowest point in over a decade will that start to happen now?

Guest chopey

I'm fascinated to see how this situation pans out I never realised how much relegated premiership teams are hated by the championship clubs and combine that with the need for basically two teams and the horrific referees, Sunderland are heading down the trap door with their eyes firmly closed

Guest chopey

God I hope this blows over quickly and the fat idiot just melts.

"Kill the pig, slit his throat! Bash him Burn him!"

Sounds delicious, everyone around yours for the barbecue ?