sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

massive overreaction to 'how bad they're going to be' next year imo, unless they literally let 9 squad members leave and don't replace them they'll not be headed straight for relegation imo

they'll loan loads in i reckon, sell the likes of pickford for what they can get and reinvest that money in an attempt at auto-promotion...think they'll be playoffs or just miss out myself, season after that could be spectacular though

massive overreaction to 'how bad they're going to be' next year imo, unless they literally let 9 squad members leave and don't replace them they'll not be headed straight for relegation imo

they'll loan loads in i reckon, sell the likes of pickford for what they can get and reinvest that money in an attempt at auto-promotion...think they'll be playoffs or just miss out myself, season after that could be spectacular though

I don't see how they can.  Say they get £40m for their 'star' players, that leaves them with about a £50m deficit before they've even started.  Their wage bill coming down should bring that down a bit further but they'll still be tens of millions in the red before they even think about buying anyone.

Guest chopey

The whole club is just totally down, the fans have given up, the players don't want to be there the manager is doing nothing about the situation and collecting his pay every month. Season ticket sales will plummet so it will be substandard players playing in a half empty ground with no enthusiasm shown by anybody connected with the club, only one direction these are heading.

Just having a look at RTG, they love licking Feyenoord's arse like, wonder if Feyenoord give two fucks about them?

Apparently Feyenoord winning the Dutch League is a "bright spark in the darkest of seasons" for SAFC. :lol:

Just having a look at RTG, they love licking Feyenoord's arse like, wonder if Feyenoord give two fucks about them?

Apparently Feyenoord winning the Dutch League is a "bright spark in the darkest of seasons" for SAFC. :lol:

The links are so strong and deep that Sunderland opened their ground against their hated rivals Ajax.

wtf is that even about?

Something about Mackems working in Rotterdam in the 80's and the clubs becoming good friends. Some kind of shit version of Auf Wiedersehen Pet it seems.

The links are so strong and deep that Sunderland opened their ground against their hated rivals Ajax.

Never even crossed my mind, that.

They're so fucking small time. :lol:

Guest Open_C

They're football best friends with everybody except us, bless them :aww:

Can't imagine that any other team gives the first fuck about it, alas :lol:

:lol: Weird as fuck. Remember relegation last season being softened by the fact Club Brugge won the Belgian League.

wtf is that even about?

Something about Mackems working in Rotterdam in the 80's and the clubs becoming good friends. Some kind of shit version of Auf Wiedersehen Pet it seems.

Vaarwel Whee?

People are nuts if they think they'll be at play offs/challenging. Championship has decent teams, the teams that got relegated will be competing, as well as teams like Leeds/Derby etc.

Apparently Feyenoord winning the Dutch League is a "bright spark in the darkest of seasons" for SAFC. [emoji38]

Never even crossed my mind, that.

They're so fucking small time. [emoji38]

They went on for years about a special relationship with Athletic Bilbao, spouting that they were founded by Mackems and that's why they wear red and white.

Then someone visited the AB club museum and found no mention of this anywhere and enquiries were met with whatever is Spanish for "What the fuck are you talking about?"

When this was posted on the SMB I honestly thought a mass suicide event was on the cards.

Not sure they're poor enough to go down again but they'll be comfortably nearer the bottom 6 than the top 6. It'll get worse for them before it gets better, no chance they've bottomed out yet. You can't tell them this but it's pretty obvious.

They should be happy at today's result, they really couldn't have hoped for a better pair to be relegated with them, although both have recent champ experience neither are a big name with quality players and tons off assets. Both to me are similar to Norwich this season, they both need new managers too.