sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hold on mate, I'm a baby boomer and retired, I paid into the system for 49 years, like f**k do you pay for my pension, I paid for that myself.  >:D

Shut the f*** up and get against that wall.

Shut the f**k and get back to Ready To Groom

Banter

Someone must have handed their sarcasm detector in when they retired.

Alreet chink.

National insurance contributions you Fool

Still a tax, just a tax in a different name.

aye but its earnings linked and related to pension, so the argument you haven't paid for it is basically untrue.

Point is that if he is getting a pension now then it will be getting paid for via income being earned now from those paying NI. It's not like a private pension where his payments have been saved up, put in an investment fund, and then returned to him.

Ah'm gannin full apoplectic if people don't stop talking about pensions. It's the weekend man! I should be able to have a day off. Yes, no, maybe. There's your answers.

:lol:

Ah'm gannin full apoplectic if people don't stop talking about pensions. It's the weekend man! I should be able to have a day off. Yes, no, maybe. There's your answers.

Well defined contribution to the thread newsted :thup:

Are The Peoples Pension a good choice for me to transfer all my funds into?

Spend everything you've got, you'll be getting bumped off anyway to save money.

Guest neesy111

Chronicle are 'live' at the Shotton Airfield. Just had a notification off them, on FB. :( :( :(

I'm just as embarrassed at the Chronicle over this.