sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's impossible to tell yet really how it'll go for them next season. Rebuild semi-wisely and they'll be up at the business end.

Really? Semi-wisely? I'd say your being kind to them.

We've just been through a season of playing huge amounts of hash tbf. Only last night Paul McShane was being sent off in a playoff semi final.

It's impossible to tell yet really how it'll go for them next season. Rebuild semi-wisely and they'll be up at the business end.

We've just been through a season of playing huge amounts of hash tbf. Only last night Paul McShane was being sent off in a playoff semi final.

We've got one of the best managers in the world though. They have David Moyes.

They are not getting relegated, or even be close to, but don't think they'll bother the play off spots either.

What's the craic with their finances, are they really that skint?

Made losses every year since coming up or something like that, have a 78% wages to turn over ratio (should be around 50-60 %) and shite match day income so rely heavily on the TV money which will be gone next season.

We've got one of the best managers in the world though. They have David Moyes.

They are not getting relegated, or even be close to, but don't think they'll bother the play off spots either.

True, they'd do well to fuck Moyes off. Fully dependent on their summer, they'll be one of the biggest draws for decent Championship cloggers still.

wtf is that even about?

Something about Mackems working in Rotterdam in the 80's and the clubs becoming good friends. Some kind of shit version of Auf Wiedersehen Pet it seems.

Mackems working in Ashington and Rotterdam. They get around.

As it stands I don't think they will be near the top 6. An overhaul though and they could break it. They need a clean wipe of the club though, both the manager and players need an overhaul. Will their finances allow it? It seems not at the moment.

As it stands I don't think they will be near the top 6. An overhaul though and they could break it. They need a clean wipe of the club though, both the manager and players need an overhaul. Will their finances allow it? It seems not at the moment.

That just reads very wrong  :lol:

I carefully chose those words.

Just having a look at RTG, they love licking Feyenoord's arse like, wonder if Feyenoord give two f***s about them?

Apparently Feyenoord winning the Dutch League is a "bright spark in the darkest of seasons" for SAFC. :lol:

They do f**k all themselves to make them happy so their only enjoyment in life is what goes on elsewhere. Some of their happiest memories are negative events associated with NUFC. The sad in SMB is more than apt.

I carefully chose those words.

:lol:

Sorry

An empty stadium will speak volumes next season. The club are going to be relying on match day income a hell of a lot more

about that....

weren't they laughing at us for the protests we carried out?  fucking fools

They laugh evrey time we put up a fight for the club, they just drift quietly away and let their club rot.

They just say or do things contrary to any position we take as a consensus.

This is true, the worst crime in the world is to be seen as 'mag-like'.  Therefore they will oppose any formal demonstration, public display of dissatisfaction outside the SoL because that is what we do and is therefore bad