sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's a stupid dickhead with a shit banner, don't give it any attention at all. Far too many people getting wound up about it on here, worrying about what other people think. Every set of fans has it's moron element, let them keep each other entertained with their shit "banter". Just ignore it and stop being embarrassed and worrying what people think.

It's not the class perception of it I'm bothered about but the moral implication.

Guest reefatoon

It's a stupid dickhead with a s*** banner, don't give it any attention at all. Far too many people getting wound up about it on here, worrying about what other people think. Every set of fans has it's moron element, let them keep each other entertained with their s*** "banter". Just ignore it and stop being embarrassed and worrying what people think.

It's not the class perception of it I'm bothered about but the moral implication.

Agree with that part, but folks were acting like that before anyone knew what s**** was going to be on his banner. It was a pile of s*** from the start and not worth spending any time thinking about and definitely not worth worrying about what people think.

It's a stupid dickhead with a s*** banner, don't give it any attention at all. Far too many people getting wound up about it on here, worrying about what other people think. Every set of fans has it's moron element, let them keep each other entertained with their s*** "banter". Just ignore it and stop being embarrassed and worrying what people think.

I don't really care what others think about it, I think it's a petty shit idea and we can discuss it as long and as often as we want to.  Personally, I think it's good that people are expressing their disgust at what the fat mess has done, regardless of who he supports.

Cancer isn't a joke, kids having cancer shouldn't be used as a way to have a dig.

Agree with that part, but folks were acting like that before anyone knew what s**** was going to be on his banner. It was a pile of s*** from the start and not worth spending any time thinking about and definitely not worth worrying about what people think.

What went on it was irrelevant to be honest. Asking people to pay for something you want with the promise your cash will go to charity is wrong. I know I'm preaching to the choir but meh...

I was against the banner being flown, not just because of the message on it, but I wouldn't have supported any banner. A lack of banner would've spoken louder than any message. I do think people are reading too much into this though. It wasn't meant to insult Bradley, and his parents have said they didn't think it was offensive or insensitive and that they were happy that awareness and funds were being raised.

I get why people think it was a bad idea, and I agree, but I do think it's a case of mountains out of molehills with some people.

Guest reefatoon

I don't really care what others think about it, I think it's a petty s*** idea and we can discuss it as long and as often as we want to.  Personally, I think it's good that people are expressing their disgust at what the fat mess has done, regardless of who he supports.

Cancer isn't a joke, kids having cancer shouldn't be used as a way to have a dig.

Which I totally agree with, and I never said anything against what you are banging on about. It's just the whole "I'm so embarrassed, what are everyone going to think of us" that I don't get. Who actually gives a fuck? But if you want to sit there all flushed in the face, panicking what some Bolton fans might think of you then so be it.

Guest reefatoon

What went on it was irrelevant to be honest. Asking people to pay for something you want with the promise your cash will go to charity is wrong. I know I'm preaching to the choir but meh...

Again, I totally agree with you. I just don't get the embarrassed talk. Why feel embarrassed about what some pleb wants to do.

Which I totally agree with, and I never said anything against what you are banging on about. It's just the whole "I'm so embarrassed, what are everyone going to think of us" that I don't get. Who actually gives a f***? But if you want to sit there all flushed in the face, panicking what some Bolton fans might think of you then so be it.

I wasn't having a go at you if you took it that way, I was just adding to what you'd said.

Guest reefatoon

Which I totally agree with, and I never said anything against what you are banging on about. It's just the whole "I'm so embarrassed, what are everyone going to think of us" that I don't get. Who actually gives a f***? But if you want to sit there all flushed in the face, panicking what some Bolton fans might think of you then so be it.

I wasn't having a go at you if you took it that way, I was just adding to what you'd said.

I know Mick, I didn't take it that way at all. It was meant as a general statement and not you yourself.

Again, I totally agree with you. I just don't get the embarrassed talk. Why feel embarrassed about what some pleb wants to do.

It is embarrassing but not for reasons citing football, any talk of class or status is immaterial. I just know people who will have a passing interest who will comment on it to me as a Newcastle fan and will express their distaste. Bolton can stick it up thrircarse.

Guest reefatoon

Anyway, it's done and out the way now, no need to talk about it anymore, and give the goon the attention he craves.

Guest chopey

And yet he still wont walk because he wants his pay off from a dying club, its like robbing a tramp.

Ah'm gannin full apoplectic if people don't stop talking about pensions. It's the weekend man! I should be able to have a day off. Yes, no, maybe. There's your answers.

Well defined contribution to the thread newsted :thup:

:lol: A pensions joke. I didn't think they existed.