sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They can call themselves a big club, they can say they belong in the top flight and they can brag about the 6-in-a-row.

But they can't seriously claim to be the biggest club in the north east :lol: :lol: Have an ounce of self-respect, man. Nobody believes that :lol:

Very tough start to season. A fair bit of the middle of the season looks winnable, but the end of the season looks pretty tough again.

If they have a bad start, going to be extremely difficult for them to get Play Off's.

Very tough start to season. A fair bit of the middle of the season looks winnable, but the end of the season looks pretty tough again.

If they have a bad start, going to be extremely difficult for them to get Play Off's.

Play offs would be an absolute bonus.

I'm just hoping we're not in the bottom 3 around December.

Just an aside, I was at our 'fixtures breakfast' this morning. Some bloke mentioned Tuchel as a genuine choice of manager.

I now really like Guy Mowbray though. Very honest. Even when club legend Bally turned up and towed the party line.

Just an aside, I was at our 'fixtures breakfast' this morning. Some bloke mentioned Tuchel as a genuine choice of manager.

I now really like Guy Mowbray though. Very honest. Even when club legend Bally turned up and towed the party line.

Suppose a lot does depends on what happens before the season starts.

Going to be an intriguing league - hard to call the 3 that get promoted imo.

Villa & Boro +1 other imo

Villa & Boro +1 other imo

Sheffield Wednesday or Hull.

What in the blue hell is a f***ing fixtures breakfast? It sounds like the 'gayest' thing ever.

You can't eat anything until the fixtures are released and then you can only eat your breakfast items in that order.

1. Dave v Toast

2. MKSC v Hash Browns

3. This joke v common sense

and so on

According to RTG, the fan consortium (who were going to save them 24 hours ago) were never really interested and only went into talks to force the hand of the incredibly wealthy German consortium into buying the club quicker.

:lol: You have to laugh, they could turn anything into a positive.

Or if its us, a negative.