sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

I will never knock them for making going to the game affordable, it’s obviously designed to get them spending some money inside the stadium, but anything that makes taking kids to the game affordable should be applauded, after all they are the lifeblood of the club.

Agree with that. It's just when they go on about being the best fans in the country because they were getting 40000 most weeks  (up until the desertion this season) ignoring the fact that 9000 were on free tickets and many of the others were cheap kids season tickets.  Most clubs competing in the Premier League could pull in similar or greater numbers with that ticketing policy.

I don’t think they bleat on about being the best fans in the country, although they do bleat on about some imaginary notion that we bleat on about being the best and castigate it for us. Weird bunch.

I will never knock them for making going to the game affordable, it’s obviously designed to get them spending some money inside the stadium, but anything that makes taking kids to the game affordable should be applauded, after all they are the lifeblood of the club.

Agree with that. It's just when they go on about being the best fans in the country because they were getting 40000 most weeks  (up until the desertion this season) ignoring the fact that 9000 were on free tickets and many of the others were cheap kids season tickets.  Most clubs competing in the Premier League could pull in similar or greater numbers with that ticketing policy.

I don’t think they bleat on about being the best fans in the country, although they do bleat on about some imaginary notion that we bleat on about being the best and castigate it for us. Weird bunch.

Not best in the country. Best in the world.

Guest Howaythetoon

So one former player who was absolute s**** says it meaning they all think the same? I’m not defending them, but we get enough s**** for numpties posting s**** as individuals about us as the best fans, big club etc.

So one former player who was absolute s**** says it meaning they all think the same? I’m not defending them, but we get enough s**** for numpties posting s**** as individuals about us as the best fans, big club etc.

RTG is full of similar back patting threads about them being the best fans in the country etc.

Guest Howaythetoon

RTG is full of similar back patting threads about them being the best fans in the country etc.

Fair enough, I tend not to go on there as it makes my eyes bleed. In fact I’m sure I got conjunctivitis from reading a few threads over there the other day,.

"A Sunderland fan makes a deal with the devil to beat Newcastle six in a row" - f***ing hell man  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Without reading it, I imagine this would be a brief synopsis:

Chapter 1: A sunderland fan makes a deal with the devil to beat Newcastle six in a row

Chapters 2 - 7: Every match described in the most precise and minute detail, each given it's own chapter.

Chapter 8: Errr, what was the premise of this again? Never mind, 6 in a row, FTM, horse punchas, Jordie Nashun, gravy stained....oh yeah, Satan or something.

Epilogue: Haha 6 in a row, horse punchas, Jordie Nashun, gravy-stained, lol, Rafa, f*ck Islam, Britain First, EDL and FTM.

Making football affordable is indeed a good thing if done for the right reasons. Make no mistake there is nothing noble about these price reductions it's simply desperation from a club who's fans have deserted them big time and they know a whole lot more will be jumping ship soon.

In fact is it even morally questionable to be pricing entry at a level which competes with struggling local non league clubs ?

"A Sunderland fan makes a deal with the devil to beat Newcastle six in a row" - f***ing hell man  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Without reading it, I imagine this would be a brief synopsis:

Chapter 1: A sunderland fan makes a deal with the devil to beat Newcastle six in a row

Chapters 2 - 7: Every match described in the most precise and minute detail, each given it's own chapter.

Chapter 8: Errr, what was the premise of this again? Never mind, 6 in a row, FTM, horse punchas, Jordie Nashun, gravy stained....oh yeah, Satan or something.

Epilogue: Haha 6 in a row, horse punchas, Jordie Nashun, gravy-stained, lol, Rafa, f*ck Islam, Britain First, EDL and FTM.

:lol: strange bunch

Mackems I work with now don’t like football and the PL is now completely ruined and not worth watching at all.  When we went down the PL was the only league in the world according to them

?Aye. Seems that the magnificent "our fans" are justified in deserting their club because they've had it so bad for so long. But wasn't it just about a year and a half ago they were walking in a Fat Sam wonderland and looking forward to dominating north east football for the rest of time?

They're a fickle bunch. Always have been.