sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm torn between wanting them to go down or stay as a s*** Championship club for a decade. The three clubs who went down last season are all top 4 in League One. Blackburn were as big a state as Sunderland, Rotherham went down with less points than Sunderland currently have now. The gap seems massive between s*** Championship clubs and decent League One sides.

I want them to drop, drop, drop and for Hewwwwlio to tear their arseholes out in a few years time!

I'm torn between wanting them to go down or stay as a s*** Championship club for a decade. The three clubs who went down last season are all top 4 in League One. Blackburn were as big a state as Sunderland, Rotherham went down with less points than Sunderland currently have now. The gap seems massive between s*** Championship clubs and decent League One sides.

I want them to drop, drop, drop and for Hewwwwlio to tear their arseholes out in a few years time!

Sand Dancers vs Mackems - could happen.

Sand Dancers vs Mackems - could happen.

As long as we stay up the reality of their situation could be that next season in terms of league standings, Gateshead will be nearer these pigs than us ????

If the roles were reversed what do you think they would be like?  I suspect given their inferiority complex they would be exploding with schadenfraude

This^

Which is why i take great pleasure in ripping the piss as much as possible.

If the roles were reversed what do you think they would be like?  I suspect given their inferiority complex they would be exploding with schadenfraude

10 fresh threads an hour on every aspect of our demise.

Title : Did you know...

Text: the mags are bottom of the CHAMPIONSHIP HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Title : horse punchers 5 pts off safety

think they'll go down me like, love it :lol: hope the legend AJ gets released from prison and signed up by one of the pub league teams and scores the goal that sends them down so we do it again

Title : the mags are bottom

Text: :lol: :lol: :lol:

etc. etc. etc. Proper AIDS forum.

Think they're getting away without too much coverage given the serious threat of double relegations. If it was us we'd be headline news on SSN, Talksport ECT, we we're criticised for not being clear top last season. Perhaps they're not as big a club as they ( and some of us ) think.

Best day for it would one where we confirm our safety and they get jettisoned from the pub league at the same time.

The atmosphere at the end of the 96/97 season when we qualified for the CL after humping Forest and they, and Boro, went down. f***ing class.

Fantastic day. Seems like only yesterday. IIRC a couple of games ran on after ours had finished, makems away at wimbledon, Coventry away at Spurs and liverpools game. One by one each result fell gloriously into place. Dreamland!

Think they're getting away without too much coverage given the serious threat of double relegations. If it was us we'd be headline news on SSN, Talksport ECT, we we're criticised for not being clear top last season. Perhaps they're not as big a club as they ( and some of us ) think.

Tend to agree with this. There is barely a mention of their utter shitness in the national press.

We'd be headlines all season if we'd tumbled like they have.

Guest reefatoon

Was feeling all sad about Jim and Stephen, then remembered these are bottom of the league and burst out laughing.

Tend to agree with this. There is barely a mention of their utter shitness in the national press.

They're not headline material no matter what is happening to them, they're an irrelevance at national level.

Because no one gives a shit about them. That's what they hate and also because they know, people take more notice of us. They'll just never admit it.

That's why they are so bitter, they'll ALWAYS play second fiddle to us.

Their fans deserted their team in droves, and at a time when the club really needed them.

But RTG excuses and justifies this behavior based on the notion that the team has been playing poorly for a few years so it acceptable to jack it in until they start playing better.

It’s a perfect example of fair-weather bandwagon fans (which they say they despise)... except their standards for getting on/off the bandwagon are much lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest covmag

Because no one gives a s*** about them. That's what they hate and also because they know, people take more notice of us. They'll just never admit it.

That's why they are so bitter, they'll ALWAYS play second fiddle to us.

6 in a row marra, little Sunderland  :lol:l:

I have a question: If they go into administration , and assuming the usual thing happens and a new club is born. What happens to the players contracts? People like Rodwell and Cattermole are the reason they will never get out of the mess they are in. Do the contracts get ripped up and they effectively free themselves of these leaches and adversely open up the way for their better players to be poached for free to other clubs (not that they have many of the type anyone would want) ?

I have a question: If they go into administration , and assuming the usual thing happens and a new club is born. What happens to the players contracts? People like Rodwell and Cattermole are the reason they will never get out of the mess they are in. Do the contracts get ripped up and they effectively free themselves of these leaches and adversely open up the way for their better players to be poached for free to other clubs (not that they have many of the type anyone would want) ?

On this note would it make sense for them to go into admin this season when they're all but dead but not quite? Get the penalty this season rather than next.