sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

11 Sunderland players have been bummed at Turf Moor, an image of the suspect has been released

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/smiling-andre-gray-of-burnley-before-the-sky-bet-championship-match-picture-id504718194?s=594x594

Happy New Year to these bastards. Happy as fuck we aren't gift wrapping them the 6 points they need annually to survive. The only way for them to stay up is if they could grind out draws and hope one of the other teams like Watford, Palace or Boro go on disastrous runs.

Just watched interview with Moyes. Got a strong sense that he really wouldn't  care if he goes. Seemed exasperated and resigned to the reality that the next few months (assuming it does prove true there is no chance to improve the squad in January) are going to be horrendous. Can't help feeling for the man.

Just watched interview with Moyes. Got a strong sense that he really wouldn't  care if he goes. Seemed exasperated and resigned to the reality that the next few months (assuming it does prove true there is no chance to improve the squad in January) are going to be horrendous. Can't help feeling for the man.

saw that, he has a Mclaren like grin about him , they cry injuries but they have been lucky as fuck on that front for years so they can piss off on that one, they expected all the "big guns" back and firing by now, well its getting worse for them, incredibly they are still within touching distance of safety so i won't get excited till the end.

please, please.

saw that, he has a Mclaren like grin about him , they cry injuries but they have been lucky as f*** on that front for years so they can p*ss off on that one, they expected all the "big guns" back and firing by now, well its getting worse for them, incredibly they are still within touching distance of safety so i won't get excited till the end.

please, please.

The fact they consider Lee Cattermole good tells the story.

The whole lot of them that have signed for the club have demonstrated that they are a bunch of merceneries with little or no stomach for hard work. We had our fingers burnt with Gyan, and really should've steered clear. Whilst they appear a bargain, when the going gets slightly tough, they go missing.

This epitomises the culture of many Africans, who appear to want maximum reward for minimal effort. The continent is riddled with corruption, Somali Pirates, Nigerian kidnappers, Sierra Leone freedom fighters, Mugabe and Zuma to name but a few.

Drogba apart, I am struggling to think of a single African footballer who has worked his arse off to better himself.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. Is this.....just normal over there? I imagine sunderland race relations threw in the towel sometime in the nineties and just left the clampetts to it.

Do they desperately need the cash to the extent they'd sell Defoe? I thought that this West Ham story is because of Bilic's need to get in a striker there. But some are saying they really need the money and that selling Defoe or even Pickford will significantly help them?

Do they desperately need the cash to the extent they'd sell Defoe? I thought that this West Ham story is because of Bilic's need to get in a striker there. But some are saying they really need the money and that selling Defoe or even Pickford will significantly help them?

Defoe will bring in little cash..5-10million max

Pickford is a right fuck in the pips for them on 2 fronts.

1. The loss of his talent

2. If anyone was gonna bid big money at his height of value they wont now.his career could just spiral.

Pickford was the crown jewel, £30 million i estimate, no fucker will pay it now, and if they go down id say £10 million tops.

The injury could cost them £30 million they need right now  :lol: