sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

14/1 for relegation at this moment in time seems a cracking price.

It's pre-season, they have no manager, lost half their squad, the other half are either s*** or probably want out. I might have some black and white tinted specs on but they'll surely be closer to the drop than play offs?

They are in a bit of a state, preparation has been terrible so far BUT I really can't see them being relegated.

As much as we take the mick they are a big club in The Championship and when they finally get moving they will be able to sign/loan decent enough players that will ensure they are not flirting with relegation.

i agree, i dont see them going down at all, but i don't see them going up either, they need to start again but fuck me they are in trouble.

no money

no manager

no players

no owners (sort of)

no paying fans

no us

what a miserable time to be a Mackem, think back this time last year when the cunts were lording it over us  :lol:

Let me guess...another 20+ page thread where hundreds of mackems queue up to explain how they dont give a 'shiney sh*te'?

One day someone will discover a way to convert bitterness, anger, jealousy and obsession into some form of useable energy, and on that day sunderland will become the epicentre of an entire industry.

29 now  :lol:

Sima and co need to let them crack on with the bitterness and repeated s**** day in day out.

Tell them they are c***s, that might work

Ha ha ha ha, just looked - it's absolutely unreal the way they go on about Rafa! Utter idiots! Some are saying they wouldn't want him as their manager  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

29 now  :lol:

Sima and co need to let them crack on with the bitterness and repeated s**** day in day out.

Tell them they are c***s, that might work

Ha ha ha ha, just looked - it's absolutely unreal the way they go on about Rafa! Utter idiots! Some are saying they wouldn't want him as their manager  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont think the reality of the shit they are in has hit home.

As long as they have 6 in a row, we relegated you craic they are happy.

24 pages  and counting of mag hatred , the same old f***ers spouting the same old s*** man  :lol:

Curiosity got the better of me and I've read both this and part of the supposed take over thread. The absolute bitterness towards us/Rafa is simply fascinating like it's on levels I wasn't aware of.

And the take over thread, Jesus it's. Well. It's basically like my da will chin you're da, with that many people supposedly ITK and private messages seemingly flying about / grown men begging for private messages. One so called ITK we're gonna be owned by multi billionaires out spending city bla bla, the next nahh mate we'll have 15mil tops.

It's eye aids of the highest degree and I think my IQ has dropped lower than it previously was.  Never again.

Although their demise and current calamitous state were many years in the making they have taken the last 12 months particularly badly.

Even their normally high level of bitterness is increasing daily and could reach insane levels before long.

This takeover thing is hilarious, it's so obviously not going to happen. The meltdown will be fabulous reading

Could be wrong but reading between the lines the German thing smacks of pension fund investment rather than genuine football people. After all if it were the latter why would they be investing in Sunderland?

There will of course be a management front, but if it is the case there'll not be much extra investment to get excited about.

The funny thing is that even if they get an agreement soon in principle for takeover, there's a bunch of crap they will need to go through before they are in a position to spend these billions of pounds they undoubtedly will get such as due diligence, financial background checks and the small matter of appointing a manager. It'll be July in a few days, a mere month till the start of the season. If I were a mackem (thank good I'm not) I would be in extreme panic mode right now. The best thing for them may  be that the takeover doesn't go through and Short remains, that way they will be able to focus on the task at hand otherwise it'll be another month at least of limbo.

The funny thing is that even if they get an agreement soon in principle for takeover, there's a bunch of crap they will need to go through before they are in a position to spend these billions of pounds they undoubtedly will get such as due diligence, financial background checks and the small matter of appointing a manager. It'll be July in a few days, a mere month till the start of the season. If I were a mackem (thank good I'm not) I would be in extreme panic mode right now. The best thing for them may  be that the takeover doesn't go through and Short remains, that way they will be able to focus on the task at hand otherwise it'll be another month at least of limbo.

and they laugh at Rafa  :lol:

Like a carbon copy of our 09/10 pre season this.

In some ways yes, but we had big advantages they don't. Firstly we had a squad that was more than capable of competing in that division. Although we had a reluctant owner, we weren't financially crippled too. Then we got lucky and stumbled across a manager that had previously not shown he had any skills for the job in previous caretaker roles for us or anyone else. The division was also a lot weaker back then, really it was only us, WBA and Forest that at any point in the season looked likely to go up.

Hopefully they have that attitude that it'll all be fine in the end, because it won't be if they continue to mill around with no interest from the owner, a limited experienced coach as their caretaker manager, no squad and an complacent  fan base. Honestly right now they are more likely to go down than up, I'm surprised they are not up in arms more, it's like the Germans will make all their problems go away kind of attitude, well good luck with that.

Curiosity got the better of me and I've read both this and part of the supposed take over thread. The absolute bitterness towards us/Rafa is simply fascinating like it's on levels I wasn't aware of.

And the take over thread, Jesus it's. Well. It's basically like my da will chin you're da, with that many people supposedly ITK and private messages seemingly flying about / grown men begging for private messages. One so called ITK we're gonna be owned by multi billionaires out spending city bla bla, the next nahh mate we'll have 15mil tops.

It's eye aids of the highest degree and I think my IQ has dropped lower than it previously was.  Never again.

Ha ha! I've just had a look and the Rafa thread is on to page 35 now and the bitterness levels are through the roof!

One claims that he'd rather have Grayson as manager  :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of utter doylums!