sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That wouldn't be the worst appointment tbh

This lad will be happy  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

clockstandpaddockCentral Defender

Never understood the fuss about him. He took them down then spent a shit load of money to bring them back up.

If someone gave me the choice between him and Grayson to be our manager next season I'd take Grayson every time.

clockstandpaddock, Yesterday at 7:49 AM

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/benitez-future-in-doubt-over-failure-to-secure-key-signings.1373945/page-35

Just waiting for 'Bally' to distance himself from it now!  ;D

[emoji38]

I've never understood how when they once had a local lad Colin Todd play for them, who was one of the best and most cultured defenders north east football has ever seen, that their club legends are two third rate cloggers  Kevin Ball and Charlie Hurley  :idiot2:

Perhaps it says everything you need to know about them ?

The local lad they missed that was better than Todd was of course Kevin Beattie.

Wasn't he from Carlisle ?

Beattie was a good player but nowhere near as good as Todd imo.

Just waiting for 'Bally' to distance himself from it now!  ;D

[emoji38]

I've never understood how when they once had a local lad Colin Todd play for them, who was one of the best and most cultured defenders north east football has ever seen, that their club legends are two third rate cloggers  Kevin Ball and Charlie Hurley  :idiot2:

Perhaps it says everything you need to know about them ?

The local lad they missed that was better than Todd was of course Kevin Beattie.

Wasn't he from Carlisle ?

Beattie was a good player but nowhere near as good as Todd imo.

Yeah he is. I'm nigh on certain he was/is a Makem though. Could be wrong. I liked Todd but Beattie was just that bit better than him imo, stronger, quicker , better in the air.  Had he not been such an injury prone player fuck knows what he could have been.

Guest reefatoon

Grayson and no take over. You can guarantee even Grayson will walk away when he speaks to them. No fucker will want that job with the current set up.

Thye have been given permission to speak to Simon Grayson.

EDIT - and Giggs, it seems

Who has given them permission to speak to Giggs?  Where is he now?

EDIT - Oh, fuck off man...  I knaa.

Guest reefatoon

Thye have been given permission to speak to Simon Grayson.

EDIT - and Giggs, it seems

Who has given them permission to speak to Giggs?  Where is he now?

EDIT - Oh, f*** off man...  I knaa.

tenor.gif

Guest reefatoon

Grayson's hairline is a perfect fit for sunderland. Completely in denial and about disappear for good.