sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

I'm sure that little fat scottish fella with the red face that has about 4 jobs a season would take them on.

No takeover either :lol:

all we need now is an announcement we're being taken over by the richest person in china and have literally unlimited funds to spend :lol:

Defo looks to be confirmed to Bournemouth taken a while but the day just gets better :lol:

What I dont understand is why we dont already have a 20+ page thread calling his play-off victory a fluke which doesnt really count because of completely spurious reasons, then berate him as a failiure due to his sackings at Leeds and Huddersfield, finally convincing ourselves we'd rather have David Pleat marra.

I cant talk for everyone but it's probably because no-one gives a sh*t.

So because of the comical way this financial basket case of a club have behaved over the last month or so, they have now put Grayson and his team in a very strong bargaining position to get the longest and best paid contracts possible ?

They're almost unbelievable  :lol:

The Germans, having looked at the club's financial position in detail probably wanted Short to pay to take the club of his hands, rather than the other way around. Can't blame them, they're hamouraging money and it will only get worse.