sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grayson does not appear that have any lips. Good manager though according to my old Director, who is a Blackpool season ticket holder. Put it this way, he is going to have to be; Sunderland have spent an Ayrton Senna on half a dozen players.

Has the Sunderland manager had all of the hairs on his face plucked out ?

He looks like he's had his face set on fire and it was put out with an axe.

It reminds me of a damaged potato

1341 was even funnier, new level of clutching at straws! If you want to save your eyes from the general outpouring of toxic brain shit, some knobhead was countering Rafa's list of honours and Grayson's complete absence by a my dad is bigger than your dad stylee: if Rafa won one EFL manager of the month 'Larry' will win two.  :handbag:

Theres no post numbers on through my mobile. What is it?

Rather have a manager who's going places than one who has been places! (Yep. Great reasoning. Because of course you don't want someone who has learned from competition at the highest level. You want someone who is 'going' to get sacked (unfairly) due to failure to get a bag of s**** side promoted).

I'm not sure why they do it ? The odd mackem we have on here, stray mackem and hithere, post mostly intelligent balanced stuff. I don't know whether they do it for effect or actually believe the s*** they post, but when it comes to us, on that forum it's just  ridiculously biased, blinkered, uneducated and down right lies. What are they trying to gain, exactly ?

An example of the crap they continue to spout, sdo they really believe it ?:

And Sissoko went for £35m and Wijnaldum £25m or your net spend would have been bigger. Net spend means jack s*** £100m in a year (regardless of how much you raised through sales) should have you top 10 if Rafa is this world class manager everyone goes on about.

I've cracked it... mackems don't hate NUFC, far from it. No, they hate NUFC fans, which explains their defense of Ashley and how we were lucky to have Pardew. We hate them ergo they take the opposite view.

Our love of Rafa doesn't confuse them, they know exactly what he's achieved and the positivity he has spread and support he has garnered with the fans. And that's what leads to 250 pages on him. It's absolutely killing them that after relegation we landed on our feet and they've now landed in the sh*t. Love it, just love it!

And on and on and on they go!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rafa-at-breaking-point-apparently.1383541/page-70

These idiots are like Vanilla Ice at a Public Enemy gig trying to blend in

Vanilla Ice supported PE on tour, in fact Chuck D tried to get him signed to Def Jam. So do your F*CKING homework 'cluffy'

Grayson does not appear that have any lips. Good manager though according to my old Director, who is a Blackpool season ticket holder. Put it this way, he is going to have to be; Sunderland have spent an Ayrton Senna on half a dozen players.

I heard his interview after the draw against Derby and he came across quite okay tbh, a bit less vague and hung over than the usual British champ manager. If he makes them hard to beat they'll probably be able to stay around the play off positions.

I heard his interview after the draw against Derby and he came across quite okay tbh, a bit less vague and hung over than the usual British champ manager. If he makes them hard to beat they'll probably be able to stay around the play off positions.

Here's hoping

f*** is that real man [emoji38]

Yes, yes it is. Unreal man [emoji3]

They have convinced themselves Rafa is a shocking manager that relegates teams and fluked a champions league.

Awful at other clubs despite the trophy haul. They also believe Grayson will settle them at top of league and promote them, despite never doing it in his life.

They really hate us that much that they convince themselves of alternative facts