sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought they said the championship was a "pub league" and "anyone can win it because it's full of shit teams"?

Who cares though eh? Let's all get behind Huddersfield tomorrow when they play the mags. Rafa's shit and he hasn't got a clue. FTM.

They could argue they should have beaten Derby as if there was a deserved winner of that game it was probably them they hit the post n'all. Then a good win against Norwich and decent point away to Wednesday.

Even today they had a shot cleared off the line and onto the bar. Had that gone in you could be talking about a different result so I am glad it didn't.

They haven't really started badly by any means it's been a decent enough start by them. However I really don't think they'll have enough in them 6th place is there best hope if they're jammy they could squeeze a play off spot and come up that way. Let's hope not as I've waited a long time to see these scumbags rot in the lower tier where they belong.

Their problem is going to be their squad.  The first XI is decent enough for the champo but the games come thick and fast and when they start picking up injuries and suspensions they're gonna be screwed as there's no quality beyond the first team.

Their problem is going to be their squad.  The first XI is decent enough for the champo but the games come thick and fast and when they start picking up injuries and suspensions they're gonna be screwed as there's no quality beyond the first team.

They're fucked already. 4 games in and they were all knackered last night. Trying to play a really high press that they just dont have the energy for.

Really astute observation and something I'd certainly overlooked. 

Really astute observation and something I'd certainly overlooked.

Yeah they are so light, other teams last year did alright though with a fit 11 starting most games. We went up because we had by far the strongest squad though.

I don't think they have enough quality in first 11 to get promoted and no options behind that to come in when going gets tough December/Jan.

Unless they sign 4-5 more players I reckon they will finish between 8th and 12th

Despite losing yesterday in front of a half empty stadium as they sit 12th in the Championship, a quick glance at RTG this evening and all is well and everyone seems happy just because we lost.

Weirdos.