sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine if we actually start doing well :lol:

It would kill them, that would be it

they simply move the bar up- Look at the daft mags not quite winning the league. etc

absolute fuckwits.

"Reckon any club who'd have been as shit as us over the last year would have lost much much more than we have, the great toon nation like to wax lyrical about there support in the championship but forget they had less than 40k for some premier league games when McLaren was in charge"

Did we?

"Reckon any club who'd have been as s*** as us over the last year would have lost much much more than we have, the great toon nation like to wax lyrical about there support in the championship but forget they had less than 40k for some premier league games when McLaren was in charge"

Did we?

Never went under 47,000 under McClaren.

Just another in a long line of statements made in the hope that it will be taken as gospel by slack-jawed Mackems who can't be arsed to check to refute it.

Similar to the common statement over there that we weren't in the bottom three when Rafa took over.

"Reckon any club who'd have been as s*** as us over the last year would have lost much much more than we have, the great toon nation like to wax lyrical about there support in the championship but forget they had less than 40k for some premier league games when McLaren was in charge"

Did we?

:lol:

Repeat the lie enough times, it becomes true!

Factory Fortnight has to be a piss take surely??

Surely someone isn't that backward or living 50 years in the past to think factory fortnight is either still a thing or an excuse why nearly 20 thousand people didn't go to the match

They really are a bunch of f***ing fucktards like. It's actually quite funny.

Exactly!

13 pages on that Rafa thread with the usual bitter bollocks being spouted! Dangerclown seems back to his bitterest best!

Did we?

Much to our detriment, though. Even with a boycott, I don't think it's gone below 40,000 ?

Factory Fortnight has to be a piss take surely??

Surely someone isn't that backward or living 50 years in the past to think factory fortnight is either still a thing or an excuse why nearly 20 thousand people didn't go to the match

Course it's still a thing. Nissan has been closed for the last 2 weeks and up to 30,000 indirect staff are stood down at the time. Not saying it has any impact on football attendances but for example it's been taking me 20 mins to get home rather than the near 40 due to the A19 being so quiet.

Back to normal today though. :(

Did we?

Much to our detriment, though. Even with a boycott, I don't think it's gone below 40,000 ?

Don't think so and I agree, the statement an empty St James Park would make against Ashley would be striking. Leaving early from games is also a shockingly poor idea imo, don't give them the ticket sales. I was hoping last effort worked out but sadly it came to f*** all. If we lose Rafa I hope there will be some serious unrest, but somehow I think there are too many fans who don't really give much of a s*** about whose making all the bad calls let alone dragging our club through the s*** year on year.

Did we?

We're the only club to never have lower than 30,000 in the Premier League!

Did we?

The Spurs boycott back in 2015 was under 40,000 imo like. The attendance they issued was based on tickets sales, including STs who didn't turn up. Anyway, I hope those days of unrest are gone. :undecided:

Did we?

We're the only club to never have lower than 30,000 in the Premier League!

man Utd have surely never had a league game below 30k....I'd say Liverpool neither

man Utd have surely never had a league game below 30k....I'd say Liverpool neither

They both have mate!

both have shut stands for redevelopment during the prem era?