sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remaining home games:

Middlesbrough

Aston Villa

Preston

Sheffield Wed

Norwich

Burton

Wolves

Remaining away games:

Bolton

Millwall

QPR

Derby

Leeds

Reading

Fulham

I think they will get more points away from home, but it will be like 6 points at home and 8 points in away games.

Remaining home games:

Middlesbrough

Aston Villa

Preston

Sheffield Wed

Norwich

Burton

Wolves

Remaining away games:

Bolton

Millwall

QPR

Derby

Leeds

Reading

Fulham

I think they will get more points away from home, but it will be like 6 points at home and 8 points in away games.

They are letting 3 goals a game in away from home over last few games. they will be lucky to take 10 points from 14 games

lose their next 2 and with who everyone else plays they could be 7 adrift that's 3 games behind because of their gd with 12 to play......bye bye

They won’t stay up this time.  There is a fair amount of glamour/romance associated in fighting to stay in the Premier League and winning, as pointed out by “Catts” in his pathetic interview this week.  You don’t get anywhere near enough attention for battling to stay in the Championship and i don’t think these gutless, overpaid wasters have got the heart for it if there’s no glory in it for them. 

They were known as the shit that won’t flush, this year they’ll melt like a boiling turd in a kettle 👍

Remaining home games:

Middlesbrough

Aston Villa

Preston

Sheffield Wed

Norwich

Burton

Wolves

Remaining away games:

Bolton

Millwall

QPR

Derby

Leeds

Reading

Fulham

Not looking good. Likely to drop again imo.

Official attendance 27,702

Shameless.

"None of the Mags I know go to the match. They all just sit in the pub mouthing off about being in the Champions League."

"But all the sun'lun fans i know, all go to the game. They've never missed"

They'll stay up.

What makes you so confident/pessimistic?

They have shown nowt so far.

They will need 6 wins from last 14 games and judging by their average they will likely only get 4. They have some really hard games.

I think they will go.

These are going down then they're going bust

Nah, they won’t go bust. The reason Short has stopped all the spending is so they don’t go bust. If and when they go down it’ll just be a continuation of that. All remaining players of value sold off and replaced with free transfers and loans (of even lower quality than the current ones). It’s going to be a very long road back for them. Shame.

Think they'd totally implode. If they go bust next season they're gonna be staring a 3rd straight relegation in the face. 3 in a row [emoji38]

It's great isn't it [emoji23]

Canny amusing given the shit they gave us. Karmas a bitch...

They'll stay up.

They will need 6 wins from last 14 games and judging by their average they will likely only get 4. They have some really hard games.

I think they will go.

They haven't managed 6 wins in 32 games so far.

These are going down then they're going bust

Nah, they won’t go bust. The reason Short has stopped all the spending is so they don’t go bust. If and when they go down it’ll just be a continuation of that. All remaining players of value sold off and replaced with free transfers and loans (of even lower quality than the current ones). It’s going to be a very long road back for them. Shame.

Thing is they have no players of any worth and loads of debt (apparently). So they might be capable of reducing overheads and debt ever so slightly, but they're gonna reach a point where except for the stadium they'll have no money or assets that match their debt.

They'll stay up.

I think they will go.

Yip and they have been winning once every 3 or 4 games recently and losing those in between. So probably 4 but maybe less. They have Bolton on Tuesday and haven't won in 4 games, they will probably win 1-0 as it seems when they win it's 1 goal and they don't concede

Remaining home games:

Middlesbrough

Aston Villa

Preston

Sheffield Wed

Norwich

Burton

Wolves

Remaining away games:

Bolton

Millwall

QPR

Derby

Leeds

Reading

Fulham

Tough fixtures! Can't see them getting any more than 2 wins, 3 if they get a bit of luck, 4 with their usual mackem luck. 4 wins might give them a chance of staying up, anything less and they are down.

Looking good.

They'll stay up.

I think they will go.

Yip and they have been winning once every 3 or 4 games recently and losing those in between. So probably 4 but maybe less. They have Bolton on Tuesday and haven't won in 4 games, they will probably win 1-0 as it seems when they win it's 1 goal and they don't concede

:thup: