sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Listened to one of their fans on Radio Newcastle after the game; he was ranting on and I have to say that I do feel sorry for the proper supporters they have. I have best mates who are almost lost for words. Putting everything to one side what is happening there is a disgrace and it’s not as though you couldn’t see it coming.

Listened to one of their fans on Radio Newcastle after the game; he was ranting on and I have to say that I do feel sorry for the proper supporters they have. I have best mates who are almost lost for words. Putting everything to one side what is happening there is a disgrace and it’s not as though you couldn’t see it coming.

I’m guessing you didn’t read the post before you.

Thier defense is hilarious. A 50 year old John O Shea who now looks overweight, Browning who gets his name from being increasingly more and more s*** every week, some Chelsea reject they’ve borrowed and some ex wba t***. Their keeper Camp looks like he’d rather be in a rock band than be a footballer and is a marginal upgrade at best on the s*** they already had in goal.

Those highlights made it look like Sunderland were unlucky. The radio was saying they were absolutely battered.

the whole look of them was like a non league set up, the team look like a hash bag full of gypos and the stadium looks a weird mess off off pink seats and fans who seem to wonder why they are sitting there  :lol:

its fucking hilarious watching them die

I’m guessing you didn’t read the post before you.

I didn’t; laugh my bollocks off at idiots like him 😂

What was the league like at this stage last season? How many points did the bottom teams have? How many points sepersted the teams in the relegation zone and those out of it? Where about a were we? (Assuming we were either 1st or 2nd).

What was the league like at this stage last season? How many points did the bottom teams have? How many points sepersted the teams in the relegation zone and those out of it? Where about a were we? (Assuming we were either 1st or 2nd).

wdhXYoG.jpg

wdhXYoG.jpg

So points wise they are worse off both in terms of what similar clubs had last season, and in the difference between themselves and safety. Not to mention that the clubs who were in the relegation spots at this stage last season were the clubs who went down.

wdhXYoG.jpg

and the bottom 3 went down, fingers crossed

They’ve won 5 out of 32 and would probably need to win 5 of the remaining 14 to stay up.

Not a chance they will like, they’ll pick up a couple of wins and a few draws here and there but they are never turning this around.

Just had a look at their remaining fixtures and they’re fucked like. They might win, maybe, 2 of them but it’s not beyond the realms of probability that they won’t win another game this season, really tough set of closing fixtures.

They’ve won 5 out of 32 and would probably need to win 5 of the remaining 14 to stay up.

Not a chance they will like, they’ll pick up a couple of wins and a few draws here and there but they are never turning this around.

Just had a look at their remaining fixtures and they’re fucked like. They might win, maybe, 2 of them but it’s not beyond the realms of probability that they won’t win another game this season, really tough set of closing fixtures.

They game away at Bolton in midweek is huge - if they lose that it’ll be another team they probably wont catch.

They’ve already sacked their manager and bought in probably the most competent guy they could, which is usually their trump card in a relegation battle.

It really is fantastic though, if it is trebled with us staying up and Villa losing the playoff final I’ll probably let Stifler hockle on me like.

I've said this for ages they have 9 of top 12 to play. The other teams at bottom have each other to play around 4 times after Tuesday the mackem only have Burton  left

I can't see them hitting 40 points not in a million years