sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The f*** is this? some scary mong trying to be a youtube star or something?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g79a8Ns7dsM

Managed 59 seconds, what a t***.

Tbh if he has a video after every match I'd watch it 😂 that was fucking  hilarious  ..."1 fan was going absolutely  mental "  😂 and him trying to rip off the true geordie by downing  a pint 😂 brilliant

"The most famous gates in the world". :lol:

he has a strange fascination to those gates for some reason.

And it was funny when he said the stadium of seagulls s*** was the best in the world on a day the fans in it was literally shat on inside the very stadium.

"The most famous gates in the world". :lol:

he has a strange fascination to those gates for some reason.

And it was funny when he said the stadium of seagulls s*** was the best in the world on a day the fans in it was literally shat on inside the very stadium.

Got to 1m 20s and wanted to smash the screen...absolute spunkbucket!  - no repeats please

So, some of us older NUFC supporters will remember when them shithouses last dropped into the third tier. Much merriment was made by NUFC's support. So much so that NUFC's support was very much in attendance in that relegation play off game at Roker Park v Cascarino lead Gillingham.

First and probably the only time I've seen three sets of supporters in one ground. NUFC given their own section in the clock stand (to the left of the Roker End as you face the pitch.) Others intermingled with the unwashed as the gates closed on the NUFC section well before kick off. Myself included.

So, should we go back this season when the inevitable happens? I'll be sorely tempted. 

If you do go this season, try make sure we are safe first

That's a salient point. In Rafa we trust eh?

This is the real reason you came into this thread :lol:

As hilarious as the current plight of Sunderland really is I cannot help but, feel sorry for some of the fans, I have some mates who are top blokes but, just happen to be Sunderland fans.  They are absolutely in bits about the state of their club, these are lads that never once had a go at me about being a Newcastle fan during the height @SportsDirect Arena or the two relegations.  Lads that you can have a proper conversation about football with, everyone will know people like this and it is them I feel really sorry for.  My mates even sympathise over Ashley when their owner is arguably putting their club into an even more dire position that ours is....

So my point is that every time I see Sunderland have been beaten again I laugh inside, check the table to look at how dreadful their situation is and then remember how my mates feel and suddenly wonder how they might escape the oblivion of a second relegation....  I will be honest though, if it wasn't for the couple of mates I am talking about here I would be loving this, especially after reading and hearing the shite spouted by some Sunderland supporters over us in recent years. 

As hilarious as the current plight of Sunderland really is I cannot help but, feel sorry for some of the fans, I have some mates who are top blokes but, just happen to be Sunderland fans.  They are absolutely in bits about the state of their club, these are lads that never once had a go at me about being a Newcastle fan during the height @SportsDirect Arena or the two relegations.  Lads that you can have a proper conversation about football with, everyone will know people like this and it is them I feel really sorry for.  My mates even sympathise over Ashley when their owner is arguably putting their club into an even more dire position that ours is....

So my point is that every time I see Sunderland have been beaten again I laugh inside, check the table to look at how dreadful their situation is and then remember how my mates feel and suddenly wonder how they might escape the oblivion of a second relegation....  I will be honest though, if it wasn't for the couple of mates I am talking about here I would be loving this, especially after reading and hearing the s**** spouted by some Sunderland supporters over us in recent years. 

I know mackems like this too.

It doesn't change my opinion on their club though. I hope they fall through leagues and go out of business. Horrible tin pot club.

It's horrible seeing any club screwed over by their ownerowner or ran in such a shitty way but I just can't muster any sympathy for them.

I think it's the stupid things like FTM and 92ers and Rafa relegated you, sort of thing that really does it for me. No, they can  rot in he'll as far as im concerned. I won't be a cunt to any of the mackems I know like because thats not how I want our fans perceived.

So my point is that every time I see Sunderland have been beaten again I laugh inside, check the table to look at how dreadful their situation is and then remember how my mates feel and suddenly wonder how they might escape the oblivion of a second relegation....  I will be honest though, if it wasn't for the couple of mates I am talking about here I would be loving this, especially after reading and hearing the s**** spouted by some Sunderland supporters over us in recent years.

i'm always full of praise for fans, those that bother to go, we have a rivalry which is fierce and i'm with the others, i have no time for wankers spouting the shite they say.......i know a lot of canny mackems who are no where near as cunts they are on an internet forum, most of the stuff on that RTG is clearly put on to wind up NUFC fans who are daft enough to go on.ive no sympathy however for them at all, they can disappear forever and i would not bat an eyelid over it.

its hilarious watching their downfall and the fact the seem to still think they are a PL  side and can't accept they are on the brink of going out of existence,fingers crossed it happens.  O0

i'm always full of praise for fans, those that bother to go, we have a rivalry which is fierce and i'm with the others, i have no time for w*****s spouting the s**** they say.......i know a lot of canny mackems who are no where near as c***s they are on an internet forum, most of the stuff on that RTG is clearly put on to wind up NUFC fans who are daft enough to go on.ive no sympathy however for them at all, they can disappear forever and i would not bat an eyelid over it.

its hilarious watching their downfall and the fact the seem to still think they are a PL  side and can't accept they are on the brink of going out of existence,fingers crossed it happens.  O0

Think it goes beyond that, they really are obsessed...

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-french-national-team.1419102/page-2

Fairly unassuming thread about the French national side. Any other football forum would have the maturity to discuss the talent that France has to offer ahead of the WC and their chances of winning it - clearly the intended point of the thread.

Just descends into naming French players that have played for us  ???