sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No one should be surprised by anything that appears on the hilarious RTG but it really seems worse than ever right now.

Even taken in the context of the huge chip on the shoulder Sunderland fans always have about Newcastle, it seems that every thread is either about Newcastle (particularly Rafa) or ends up with Newcastle being involved. Most also descend into bitch fighting, insults and threats quite rapidly.

Having a world class manager and a general air of positivity around the club despite relegation, is driving them into paroxysms of fury and levels of jealousy not even seen during the Keegan/Robson eras.

fuck me the hate for us is into overdrive on RTGroom tonight, they really are getting worse, if the threads arent about us the others mention us.

i never thought they could get any worse, but they are  :lol: :lol:

:naughty:

Can you seriously stop with the "RTgroom" stuff, its in really poor taste and as bad as them, if not worse.

They should change the name of BBC Newcastle to BBC Tyne & Wear apparently :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bbc-radio-poopcastle.1259298/

That's an old one.  If it was to happen, no doubt they would then complain that it was Tyne & Wear and not Wear & Tyne.

River Wear 96km. River Tyne 321km. Less than 30% the size. Sounds about right... Alreet Dave  ;)

Guest chopey

Rolls Royce build airplane engines in Sunderland, the engines are named after British rivers, the staff at the Sunderland plant put in a petition to demand an engine named after their river until the MD based in Derby pointed out that it wasn't the best idea to call it the Wear Engine.

f*** me the hate for us is into overdrive on RTGroom tonight, they really are getting worse, if the threads arent about us the others mention us.

Can you seriously stop with the "RTgroom" stuff, its in really poor taste and as bad as them, if not worse.

:jesuswept:

f*** me the hate for us is into overdrive on RTGroom tonight, they really are getting worse, if the threads arent about us the others mention us.

Mmmmmm no! Not for a while yet. I don't think anyone, us and fans of other clubs, should be forgetting they knowingly played a player AFTER he admitted grooming and sexual activity with a minor and many of their fans sought to make it a laughing matter and defended him.

Mmmmmm no! Not for a while yet. I don't think anyone, us and fans of other clubs, should be forgetting they knowingly played a player AFTER he admitted grooming and sexual activity with a minor and many of their fans sought to make it a laughing matter and defended him.

But yourself are making it a laughing matter by calling it that, and doing the exact same thing they did.

River Wear 96km. River Tyne 321km. Less than 30% the size. Sounds about right... Alreet Dave  ;)

Really?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_rivers_of_the_United_Kingdom

73 miles according to this. Ours is only 60 miles long mind so you can have this one  :lol:

I'm going to struggle watching the football this season knowing you have a river which is 13 miles longer than the one which runs through my city  :sad:

Really?

73 miles according to this. Ours is only 60 miles long mind so you can have this one  :lol:

I'm going to struggle watching the football this season knowing you have a river which is 13 miles longer than the one which runs through my city  :sad:

First rule of regional bias, choose the most favourable reference! Try not to let your watery inferiority interfere too much cousin, it's not the size that matters but the motion of the current ( or some such misquote, according to she who knows best).

But yourself are making it a laughing matter by calling it that, and doing the exact same thing they did.

Ok I'll stop calling it Ready to groom. Instead I'll call them "the club that  knowingly played a player AFTER he admitted grooming and sexual activity with a minor and many of their fans sought to make it a laughing matter and defended him." That OK with you ?

Ok I'll stop calling it Ready to groom. Instead I'll call them "the club that  knowingly played a player AFTER he admitted grooming and sexual activity with a minor and many of their fans sought to make it a laughing matter and defended him." That OK with you ?

That's a bit of a mouthful.  :tobey:

I'm not saying that what they did isnt wrong, it was fucking disgusting and they should have been punished.

But you yourself are making light of the situation by calling it that, it's just a bit shitty imo.

I'm not saying that what they did isnt wrong, it was f***ing disgusting and they should have been punished.

But you yourself are making light of the situation by calling it that, it's just a bit shitty imo.

I'm not making light of it all. I think they got off far too lightly and don't want it swept under the carpet so I'll keep reminding people about it.

Really?

probs why nobody is signing for you.

'Hi Fellaini will you come to Sunderland?'

' How longs yr River'

'60 miles give or take'

' fuck with that'

'but but newcastles airport is really in ponteland'