sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They actually believe this stuff man, retweets from mackems

The lad looks a proper t*** anorl

It's true, happened about the same time Gazza married the Queen.

Yass hooouddned wor gazza and naa yass think ees marryin daa queann

A little poetic licence in the all things Geordie list ( which was meant to be funny/sometimes feel on a completely different wave length to those who comment), e.g. Jazz is Geordie because of Louis Armstrong= good Northumbrian name. Hendrix, because he lived in Heaton for a while.

Others aren't tenuous at all/just not well known, e.g. Lightbulb/Swan made Collingwood Street the first street in the world with outdoor electric lighting, think of that next time you fly over a city at night (the street features in the Blaydon Races [George Ridley, Geordie] "away we went alang Collingwood Street, that's on the way to Blaydon"; and is named after Admiral Lord Nelson's second in command, yes you guessed it Collingwood, 'Geordie'). Shania, is on there as she's a Newcastle fan, Canadian Toon Army!

http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/carikatyri/396075.html

Guest chopey

I thought everyone supported Everton as a kid ? I can't believe Sunderland havent just relied on their tried and tested forumlar of getting players that were once quite good but are now looking for one last move before they retire.

I thought everyone supported Everton as a kid ? I can't believe Sunderland havent just relied on their tried and tested forumlar of getting players that were once quite good but are now looking for one last move before they retire.

Reckon they'll sign Gareth Barry soon, and James Milner in 4 years.