sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Washington is 50-50 and Co Durham is slightly Newcastle biased IMO

Give over :lol: Durham is more red and white, always has been

This is true.

Guest chopey

Washington is 50-50 and Co Durham is slightly Newcastle biased IMO

Give over :lol: Durham is more red and white, always has been

Certain parts are but overall I would say not

I've lived in Wallsend all my life (38 years). I can honestly say I've never seen a sunderland fan in all that time in and around Wallsend. Either on the street, pubs, shops, never.

Maybe I've been lucky but in a town of 45,000 I reckon you could count the number of mackems on one hand. For some reason if you look on RTG they are always claiming there's loads of Sunderland fans living in Newcastle areas, for some reason it seems to get them all excited although they go into a proper rage when you mention all the Newcastle fans in County Durham.

To be honest I couldn't care less. There's far more of us and we are far better supporters. That's the top and bottom of it.

I live in Durham and would say its 40% B&Q, 40% R&W, 20% glory supporters. But ive heard more and more black cats are taking over, and will soon have 90% of the Durham support.

Don't forget the rising numbers in Homebase green  :lol:

No way is Durham  more Newcastle :lol:

In Annfield Plain where i live it is. That's a fact.

Stanley, Consett are the same as well. Can't speak for every area but the ones i know are more Newcastle.

Not sure how relevant all this shite is to the concept of being a Geordie, but for what it is worth can't see Durham 'overall' being more 'Makem'/Sunderland supporting when the two of the largest towns are Darlington and Hartlepool.

Places like Consett is more mag aye, but overall it's more mackem

What you basing this on?

That between the two clubs the majority support Sunderland in Durham?

Northumberland is majority mag

So you don't live in Durham?

West Durham more Newcastle, East Durham more sunderland. A quick glance at a map will tell you that.

Probably but i never realised you could see supporters from a map like. Do they all have their little black and white and red and white tops on? :)

West Durham more Newcastle, East Durham more sunderland. A quick glance at a map will tell you that.

Probably but i never realised you could see supporters from a map like. Do they all have their little black and white and red and white tops on? :)

Generally speaking people follow the club nearest to them. Pretty obvious that.