sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think that's pretty much nailed them, especially if Swansea get anything tonight.

They have fucked up nearly all their 'must win' relegation 6 pointers at home this season, and nothing to suggest that will change.

hehe  Sunderland coming into the 1990s

It will cost too much to pay off Moyes - won't happen - and the coward won't walk.

When the club are making mass redundancies, scrapping SAFC Ladies, and even sending emails rather than post, they aren't suddenly going to come up with £2mn to sever a contract.

Emails to communicate with fans instead of a posted letter... what is the world coming to  :mackems:

Not a chance these will survive, games like today they'd have won in previous years.

They are 3 games away to getting level, that leaves 7 games....Man utd, Chelsea, Leicester away i can see very little from them so this looks like them down , Watford are decentish , better than Sunlun so i cant see them getting much there a point at best.

Back to back Palace wins has fucked them too, they have little threat and the crowd seems to have given up, look to the touchline and theres no inspiration this time.

Boro look desperate too. :lol:

hehe  Sunderland coming into the 1990s

It will cost too much to pay off Moyes - won't happen - and the coward won't walk.

When the club are making mass redundancies, scrapping SAFC Ladies, and even sending emails rather than post, they aren't suddenly going to come up with £2mn to sever a contract.

Emails to communicate with fans instead of a posted letter... what is the world coming to  :mackems:

The digital age.

Guest neesy111

7 points from safety and with their remaining games ? Doable. I know they're cack and they are bottom for a reason but we've been here before, more than once when they've been even worse.

They haven't got NUFC waiting for a feeble 1-0.

Guest chopey

I know a few that are not renewing season tickets next season if Moyes stays I think they will have the mother of all clean outs when they go down could be another Sheff Wed or Forest on our hands here.

When Fulham performed their miracle escape act a few years ago, under Roy Hodgson, how were they placed with 10 games to go ?

They were on 19 points after 28 games.

How far away from safety ?