sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The toon fans on there try to challenge their delusion about us, but it will never work. They simply predict a catastrophic set of circumstances will come to fruition,and gloat like f***, suck each other off, ( at these made up events :lol:) when they don't- They just move on and repeat the whole process.

If we won the league , they would be having a laugh to themselves that we hadn't won the champions league. If we won everything, it would be our manager was getting poached- its just limitless fake bad news.

f*** off mag, 6 in a row, we relegated you, Rafa took you down, 92er's

repeat, day in day out  :lol: 

9-1 ftm

Quite a lot of the mackems on RTG are like Angry Frank from Harry Enfield's Self Righteous Brothers in the way they just make up completely ridiculous scenarios and talk about them like they're remotely likely to happen :lol:

"And, if in a quiet moment, Davidson would take me to one side, and say 'I've always admired you as a man, Frank', before saying 'How about it duckie', and then his wardrobe falls open to reveal his boyfriend Barrymore!!??! I should say OI, DAVIDSON, NO!"

Quite a lot of the mackems on RTG are like Angry Frank from Harry Enfield's Self Righteous Brothers in the way they just make up completely ridiculous scenarios and talk about them like they're remotely likely to happen [emoji38]

Nailed it

Quite a lot of the mackems on RTG are like Angry Frank from Harry Enfield's Self Righteous Brothers in the way they just make up completely ridiculous scenarios and talk about them like they're remotely likely to happen :lol:

"And, if in a quiet moment, Davidson would take me to one side, and say 'I've always admired you as a man, Frank', before saying 'How about it duckie', and then his wardrobe falls open to reveal his boyfriend Barrymore!!??! I should say OI, DAVIDSON, NO!"

:lol:

Wish I'd though of that! Spot on.

If Moyes does keep them up I would personally consider that an achievement given how poor their squad is and how damaged they are as a club in ways we were before Rafa, although nowhere near as bad. Short needs to sell up if he can as he clearly has no ambition or interest in the club and while they are our bitter rivals, its a sad state of affairs that a club can be so rudderless. Fans need to reclaim their clubs back somehow and the government should make it law if they can to prevent one person or entity fully owning what is essentially a fucking community centre.

:thup:

Looks like they're already planning for the Championship. They've announced next year's season ticket prices and they start from £25!

That's £25 for a season ticket, not 1 match.

Their prices aren't changing so says the Chronicle. £25 is for a childs season ticket, which is fair play IMO. I know they're hardly in a position to sell themselves to the new generation of mongo's but even still they may as well get them in now and let the knackers who pay for their season tickets try and get them into it properly, so as far as business strategy goes it makes sense. £25 is better than fuck all, which is what they'd normally get for a lot of seats due to the free tickets.

I agree with slating them on the free tickets patter because it's just horrendous and shows how much of a joke they are, but they're hardly going to be charging a fortune for season tickets either given the fact that they're absolute shite and they also live in a massively under-privileged area where people there don't have much money.

Looks like they're already planning for the Championship. They've announced next year's season ticket prices and they start from £25!

Their prices aren't changing so says the Chronicle. £25 is for a childs season ticket, which is fair play IMO. I know they're hardly in a position to sell themselves to the new generation of mongo's but even still they may as well get them in now and let the knackers who pay for their season tickets try and get them into it properly, so as far as business strategy goes it makes sense. £25 is better than f*** all, which is what they'd normally get for a lot of seats due to the free tickets.

I agree with slating them on the free tickets patter because it's just horrendous and shows how much of a joke they are, but they're hardly going to be charging a fortune for season tickets either given the fact that they're absolute s**** and they also live in a massively under-privileged area where people there don't have much money.

Their prices aren't changing so says the Chronicle. £25 is for a childs season ticket, which is fair play IMO. I know they're hardly in a position to sell themselves to the new generation of mongo's but even still they may as well get them in now and let the knackers who pay for their season tickets try and get them into it properly, so as far as business strategy goes it makes sense. £25 is better than f*** all, which is what they'd normally get for a lot of seats due to the free tickets.

I agree with slating them on the free tickets patter because it's just horrendous and shows how much of a joke they are, but they're hardly going to be charging a fortune for season tickets either given the fact that they're absolute s**** and they also live in a massively under-privileged area where people there don't have much money.

I think Sima made a very valid point earlier in the thread about them having a serious problem with a huge % of their fans leaving early, as early as half time in some cases. If you've paid £35 for your ticket or £500  for your season ticket you're more than likely to stick it out through stubbornness and wanting to get a bit value for money. In their case a large number of match going fans are getting in for free and even those who pay don't pay very much so the product has been devalued to the point where it's virtually worthless so I can see where the attitude of "well I got in for nowt so I might as well spend the 2nd half/last half hour down the pub" could well prevail.

If they go down and don't come straight back up they face years in the wilderness without getting a new backer who will basically bankroll the club like Ellis Short did until a couple of years ago because they just aren't capable of generating the revenue through their own means.

Considering what they have put up with over past couple of decades (yes even worse decision making than us), it's a surprise anyone turns up at all.

The future down there looks incredibly bleak. It's going to take one hell of a rebuild if they go down. They have no assets, no money and fans turning their backs by the droves. It's going to take a new owner, new investment and a complete change in philosophy to turn that club around.

Despite them being our enemy (and they are), I hate seeing a club dragged through the mud by feckless owners, after all we know how that feels.

Despite them being our enemy (and they are), I hate seeing a club dragged through the mud by feckless owners, after all we know how that feels.

Very harsh on Short that mind – he’s spent an absolute bomb on them! It’s their recruitment policy which has screwed them! He must despise Quinn for persuading him to buy them!

My favourite ever O'Neill /John Robertson quote was this:

“If somebody could explain to me... Paolo is Italian. John Robertson (a key O'Neill assistant down the years) once said, 'If every team in Italy has pre-match pasta for their meals, how come three get relegated each year?'”

My favourite ever O'Neill /John Robertson quote was this:

“If somebody could explain to me... Paolo is Italian. John Robertson (a key O'Neill assistant down the years) once said, 'If every team in Italy has pre-match pasta for their meals, how come three get relegated each year?'”

What ?!?!?  :lol:

Fletcher, Mag Graham, Paedo, Mag Saha and N'Diaye.

They took on a fair few loans iirc.

Something they've done far too much of over the years.

They like using a short term sticking plaster while ignoring the cancer symptoms do the mackems.