sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's not just the mackems like, you just need to look on Twitter or read the comments section of a shite rag to see that. Many people see this as a naive bloke duped into being a nonce by a conniving little slut. He faces punishment where as the girl can only 'gain' from a law put there to protect minors from being sexually abused.

It's considered 'left wing' to not mercilessly bash the victim from behind your computer screen. It's really, really weird.

I think it is the fact that loads of lasses under 16 are sexually active, therefore people say the age of consent should be lowered. Obviously this misses the point of the law completely, but that isn't how internet mongs think.

It's not just the mackems like, you just need to look on Twitter or read the comments section of a s**** rag to see that. Many people see this as a naive bloke duped into being a nonce by a conniving little slut. He faces punishment where as the girl can only 'gain' from a law put there to protect minors from being sexually abused.

It's considered 'left wing' to not mercilessly bash the victim from behind your computer screen. It's really, really weird.

One of the worst parts of social media is the distortion of 'left' and 'right' that it has created now all those gobshites effectively 'have a voice' and shriek hysterically about what is 'liberal' and what is 'fascist/right wing/bigoted'. Don't bother with any form of SM now, you waste your life reading stupid things from stupid people.

I've just had a read through that thread having heard the news and tbf there's quite a few level headed responses on there. However, that Dangernonce is something else, even going as far as to call someone a "Mag" for berating Johnson's actions!?

Oh yeah and that one poster who claims Johnson should sue the Daily Mail for calling him a Paedophile as he "technically isn't one". SMH.

It's not just the mackems like, you just need to look on Twitter or read the comments section of a s**** rag to see that. Many people see this as a naive bloke duped into being a nonce by a conniving little slut. He faces punishment where as the girl can only 'gain' from a law put there to protect minors from being sexually abused.

One of the worst parts of social media is the distortion of 'left' and 'right' that it has created now all those gobshites effectively 'have a voice' and shriek hysterically about what is 'liberal' and what is 'fascist/right wing/bigoted'. Don't bother with any form of SM now, you waste your life reading stupid things from stupid people.

:thup: I'm sick of it. Not sure how it could possibly end either, people get tribal over out.

I think it is the fact that loads of lasses under 16 are sexually active, therefore people say the age of consent should be lowered. Obviously this misses the point of the law completely, but that isn't how internet mongs think.

I mean I can understand the argument like, the law is probably weird when you get to a 15 year old shagging a 17 year old 'n stuff like that. Using Johnson as an example to make their point isn't really going to wash though :lol:

I don't think there's any way to make that point without sounding like a closeted nonce.

He'll serve 3 (I think) in the UK, I don't think that's too much personally. I'm generally for shorter sentences, but I think it's justified when a 28 year old man grooms a 15 year old over Facebook.

This.

:thup:

I mean I can understand the argument like, the law is probably weird when you get to a 15 year old shagging a 17 year old 'n stuff like that. Using Johnson as an example to make their point isn't really going to wash though :lol:

I don't think there's any way to make that point without sounding like a closeted nonce.

They're Mackems, they're not used to washing.

Sado Masochism ?