sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remember 6/1 to stay up.

Ive a feeling they will win tomorrow and those odds will shorten. :naughty:

Would have thought someone as obsessed with them as you are should have known they are not playing tomorrow.

We've won more games this season than they have in about the last 4 years.  I get that we're just in the championship, they relegated us, 6 in a row etc etc.  But this season has been great.  If they truly believe that they relegated us and it wasn't down to our own stupidity for the previous few years then I for one owe them a big thanks. My son is dreading us getting promoted again as then I'll be miserable and angry even weekend.  They've suffered the near relegation torture for years.  I almost hope they don't get relegated so their torture can continue.

Hull v Swansea this weekend, not sure who the preferred winner is. Just accept Hull will go anyway, or will a win give them genuine hope of survival?

hull to win, then mackems are bottom whatever they do ( probs lose) at home to Burnley next week.

Looks like they're already planning for the Championship. They've announced next year's season ticket prices and they start from £25!

That's £25 for a season ticket, not 1 match.

Their prices aren't changing so says the Chronicle. £25 is for a childs season ticket, which is fair play IMO. I know they're hardly in a position to sell themselves to the new generation of mongo's but even still they may as well get them in now and let the knackers who pay for their season tickets try and get them into it properly, so as far as business strategy goes it makes sense. £25 is better than f*** all, which is what they'd normally get for a lot of seats due to the free tickets.

I agree with slating them on the free tickets patter because it's just horrendous and shows how much of a joke they are, but they're hardly going to be charging a fortune for season tickets either given the fact that they're absolute s**** and they also live in a massively under-privileged area where people there don't have much money.

:lol:

Yeah that tickled me as well ??

Mackem behind a Chinese takeaway.

:lol: :lol:

you watch the thread for Brighton tonight, the f***ing cretins

Ha ha ha! A three page thread for Brighton vs Derby! They're unreal them lot!

Brighton look a much better team than the mags.

They are, the mags got lucky with that freak goal against them and Brighton didn't kill them off.

How did Brighton play?

100 times better than they did against the mags

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Idiots

Bournemouth and Swansea wins please.

Hull winning would be good. Both Boro and Palace have fixtures that I doubt they will be able to overcome. So Hull picking up the points to be the one to escape relegation would be ideal.