sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've just had a read through that thread having heard the news and tbf there's quite a few level headed responses on there. However, that Dangernonce is something else, even going as far as to call someone a "Mag" for berating Johnson's actions!?

Oh yeah and that one poster who claims Johnson should sue the Daily Mail for calling him a Paedophile as he "technically isn't one". SMH.

It's unbelievable! That Dangerclown can't be real!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/adam-johnson-appeal.1341122/page-13

There are a few on that site having a pop back at Dangermows, good to see that some mackems that use RTG are normal....

He 's a fucking idiot Johnson sympathiser making himself look like a cock. He fits in well.

He's been very invested in "We're in the league above playing with the best in England and Newcastle are in a joke of a lower league and that's absolutely all that matters" all season.  Can't see how that might bite him on the arse.

There are a few on that site having a pop back at Dangermows, good to see that some mackems that use RTG are normal....

He 's a fucking idiot Johnson sympathiser making himself look like a cock. He fits in well.

He's been very invested in "We're in the league above playing with the best in England and Newcastle are in a joke of a lower league and that's absolutely all that matters" all season.  Can't see how that might bite him on the arse.

Moyes  :cool:

he fucked up there anarl.  :lol:

Burnley are alright, taking the lead at Liverpool last week, so part of me thinks they can grab something.

But it'll clearly be 1-0 Defoe pen. Just have to hope Palace beat Watford and Swansea beat Bournemouth too.

Unfortunatly, I think they might just win today

They might, but I wouldn't fancy them against anyone nowadays. They're rank and don't even look like they want to win a game. Boro apart, at least the other teams at the bottom try to do something.

This Sunderland are piss poor even compared to previous seasons when they wriggled their way to 17th.

Guest firetotheworks

I've never been more certain of a team getting relegated in my life tbh, and I've felt that way since the start of the season. More so than Derby and the previous Sunderland team. Even with Defoe they've got an absolutely rotten squad.

Guest neesy111

I've never been more certain of a team getting relegated in my life tbh, and I've felt that way since the start of the season. More so than Derby and the previous Sunderland team. Even with Defoe they've got an absolutely rotten squad.

This.  I see nothing about the way they are playing that makes me think they will stay up.  Also Moyes looks completely out his depth.

Burnley haven't won away this season, apparently. If we were in SAFC's boots,  i.e. the Sod's Law Rule, which seems to haunt us in such situs, would apply and I would expect them to end their run and beat us. Sadly for our disadvantagedWearside cousins, they seem to have our luck this season. So a Burnley win seems likely. First goal's the winner....