sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine if we signed him, he'd probably get a season long injury on his debut.

On a free who cares. It would be worth the wages for a season or two just to tarnish his time there. If you listened carefully you'd hear the fizzing and eventual popping of heads across the river as they tried to deal with it.  :lol:

Defoe said: "Obviously you have to be realistic and to get into any squad it is based on merit and you need to be playing at the top level.

"When I went to Toronto (in MLS in early 2014) I missed out on going to the World Cup and it was a hard call to take. I would say I probably need to be playing in the Premier League but we will see what happens.

"The boys I'm competing against are playing in the Premier League and playing in Europe and probably that's why I missed out on the last World Cup. You probably need to be playing in the Premier League.

Imagine if we signed him, he'd probably get a season long injury on his debut.

On a free who cares. It would be worth the wages for a season or two just to tarnish his time there. If you listened carefully you'd hear the fizzing and eventual popping of heads across the river as they tried to deal with it.  :lol:

Even if not a couple of derisory bids that they'd have to consider would be worth it for the fewm.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/what-will-the-banner-on-the-plane-say.1342249/page-4

and look the banner thread is back, well if any of you w*****s are reading this, there will be no plane just a snigger  :naughty:

As if we would bother our arse to hire a couple of planes to gloat over those knuckle-dragging backwards ding-dongs. But if we did, maybe it could be something like this....

Some illegible jordeen naschun drivel

"lalas yerss divvent undastaand man rafa man massive club man"

Some illegible jordeen naschun drivel

jordeen naschun

Thick c*nts.

As long as there is a second plane chasing the first with a banner saying

Mag C***
  then I'm happy  ;D

Guest neesy111

It would wind them up more, if we did fuck all tbh. I hope nobody is seriously wanting to pay for a plane banner :anguish:

This.  Fucking ignore them, that will damage their egos even more.

Why on earth would anyone want to fly a plane over there because they'd been relegated?  It's something smaller clubs with an inferiority complex would do if a big club or their bigger local rivals went down but hardly something anyone would do because Sunderland finally get what is years overdue. Getting what they deserve for the way they're behaved for the last few years and knowing their financial predicament probably means the downward slide will continue should be quite sufficient without resorting to childish pranks.

Game in hand over Swansea, they'll stay up.

7-point gap. The game in hand is Boro, with Swansea at home right after. Suddenly it's down to one point.

9/1 if you think it will happen. Won't get odds like that again if they win their next game nevermind that scenario.

I'm putting it on for sure, every season in the relegation run in the mackems always seem to have a game in hand or two that benefits them.

I put £40 on before the palace game, not as good odds back then, returns £220. Will pay off a bit of the holiday though.

I'm putting it on for sure, every season in the relegation run in the mackems always seem to have a game in hand or two that benefits them.

I put £40 on before the palace game, not as good odds back then, returns £220. Will pay off a bit of the holiday though.

It won't :lol:

I'm going to take a piece of that 9/1 if Defoe comes out unscathed from the international break. I'm sure they've been in similarly precarious situations in the last few seasons and scraped by - Hull, Boro and Swansea don't have a goalscorer like Defoe, nor their spawny luck/resolve come the business end of a turgid season.

One weekend's worth of fixtures can dramatically change the landscape of the relegation battle, and while I realise that swings both ways, I just don't trust them to flush anymore. Plus they've a game in hand.

Certainly worth £5 at 9/1 to survive. The way the fixtures have been rearranged means they now have 5 very winnable fixtures (3 against fellow relegation candidates) before their last two games of the season which are Arsenal and Chelsea. If it wasn't for the Man Utd game in between them then they would have 7 winnable games in succession (Watford who are pretty much on the beach already, and Leicester).

Considering Sunderland's past record of pulling something out of their arse to survive I'm baffled as to how anyone can look at the situation and say they are certainly going down.