sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He has to be one of us on a massive wind up like.

Same 4-5 bellends who will think going down wont be so bad and they will piss the leeeeg.same shite they said we came out with,;hypocritical cunts.

Some decent posters having a go but in truth the nonce lovers are defending it cos he was once a red n white.

Makes me sick

I dont get it with those f***ers on there, posters openly defending him  :sad:

Thst horrible nonce loving c*** Dangernonce should be banned instantly, how they let him get away with it is beyond me, that forum is stooping to new levels.

Hate the c***s and are gonna get everything they deserve

I'm convinced that he is not a real person and is instead some kind of robot that just churns out complete and utter bitter bile!

The guy is quite successful, he also writes leading articles in the Daily Mail.

Dangermouse :lol:

"And people will believe it"

"It's on video mate"

"Oh well, uh, not as bad as they make out."

Ha ha aye, unbelievable!

The number of people defending him still is actually frightening!

Dangermouse :lol:

"And people will believe it"

"It's on video mate"

"Oh well, uh, not as bad as they make out."

That Dangernons prick seems to be very quick to defend/deflect on the whole paedo thing....Ex-offender? On a list? From Sunderland?

Actually the whole thread seems to be mostly along the lines of 'nothing to see here, move along, lets not listen'. What a bunch of creeps.

Sensationalist headline or not, how stupid does Johnson have to be to say something like that to anyone? Just to mention getting his own cock out and the 15 year old girl in the same sentence is enough to get people going again, never mind the rape comment.

I wonder what's happened to the bloke who filmed it though.

Sensationalist headline or not, how stupid does Johnson have to be to say something like that to anyone? Just to mention getting his own cock out and the 15 year old girl in the same sentence is enough to get people going again, never mind the rape comment.

I wonder what's happened to the bloke who filmed it though.

He should be locked up.

No doubt the Johnson camp will be spinning this as "just prison tough-talk" and an instance of someone trying to "blend in" with his surroundings. Could be, but still, wtf. What a crazy thing to brag about or say. I'm sure there are other ways to show you're "tough" in prison than that.

No doubt the Johnson camp will be spinning this as "just prison tough-talk" and an instance of someone trying to "blend in" with his surroundings. Could be, but still, wtf. What a crazy thing to brag about or say. I'm sure there are other ways to show you're "tough" in prison than that.

who on earth would be in a Johnson camp  :lol:

the horrible cunt

who on earth would be in a Johnson camp  [emoji38]

the horrible cunt

Loads of people seem to be, strangely

Guest firetotheworks

The amount of comments I've seen (mainly from women, worryingly) that start out with "Yes he was wrong, but she knew what she was doing" is absolutely sickening. Even taking that at face value, The point that making conscious decisions as a teenager is totally different to making conscious decisions as an adult seems to be completely lost on these people. You're not supposed to be held to account for the mistakes that you make as a teenager, that's when you make them and learn from them. She shouldn't have been able to make a mistake, but did because a 28 year old adult deliberately groomed her ffs. The way they hold a 15 year old to account for 'knowing what she was doing' all while not applying that same law on the 28 year old who lead her into it, who they know definitely knew what he was doing and yet still did it anyway is un-fucking-believable.

The amount of comments I've seen (mainly from women, worryingly) that start out with "Yes he was wrong, but she knew what she was doing" is absolutely sickening. The point that making conscious decisions as a teenager is totally different to making conscious decisions as an adult seems to be completely lost on these people. You're not supposed to be held to account for the mistakes that you make as a teenager, that's when you make them and learn from them. She shouldn't have been able to make a mistake, but did because a 28 year old adult groomed her ffs. The way they hold a 15 year old to account for 'knowing what she was doing' all while not applying that same law on the 28 year old who lead her into it, who they know definitely knew what he was doing and yet still did it anyway is un-f***ing-believable.

:thup:

who on earth would be in a Johnson camp  :lol:

the horrible cunt

"I'll be good mum, please don't send me to Johnson camp!"

Without offending my computer by loading up The Sun and adding to their hits, can someone summarise what he says on the video?

The bit referred to in the headline is

Bloke: How long you got? Six years innit? And you never even fucked the bird?

Johnson: Didn't even get me cock out.

Bloke: It’s not like you fucking raped her or owt like that.

Johnson: (Laughing) No, I wish I fucking did for six year!

Without offending my computer by loading up The Sun and adding to their hits, can someone summarise what he says on the video?

The bit referred to in the headline is

Bloke: How long you got? Six years innit? And you never even f***ed the bird?

Johnson: Didn't even get me cock out.

Bloke: It’s not like you f***ing raped her or owt like that.

Johnson: (Laughing) No, I wish I f***ing did for six year!

Typical over sensationalised headline by The Sun with no thought of the victim at all then.

Guest ElCid

Back to normality fuck the nonce. It's going to be funny as fuck seeing these inbred fucks go down and they won't be back for a few years either. They had their time of gloat for a little while even though they were a non-entity of a football club stinking out the premier league for years - well they can stink out the Championship for a few years now also.

The amount of comments I've seen (mainly from women, worryingly) that start out with "Yes he was wrong, but she knew what she was doing" is absolutely sickening. The point that making conscious decisions as a teenager is totally different to making conscious decisions as an adult seems to be completely lost on these people. You're not supposed to be held to account for the mistakes that you make as a teenager, that's when you make them and learn from them. She shouldn't have been able to make a mistake, but did because a 28 year old adult groomed her ffs. The way they hold a 15 year old to account for 'knowing what she was doing' all while not applying that same law on the 28 year old who lead her into it, who they know definitely knew what he was doing and yet still did it anyway is un-f***ing-believable.

:thup:

Aye, perfectly put tbh

On the nonce thing, I think it's quite easy to draw the fucking line, like. When I was 18 I went out with a lass who was 15 and she was right up for it, but I just gave her the NO! Jesus, man, I wasn't going to prison for a quick shag.

Then she dumped me for someone who would. :okay:

If you're fuckin 28 with a lass and a bairn you're wrong in the head.

Back to normality f*** the nonce. It's going to be funny as f*** seeing these inbred f***s go down and they won't be back for a few years either. They had their time of gloat for a little while even though they were a non-entity of a football club stinking out the premier league for years - well they can stink out the Championship for a few years now also.

This! Don't forget how they went on when we were relegated last season or in 2009 for that matter!

A Hull win today would be delightful as it would put these lot 12 points from safety albeit with two games in hand!