sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's just trying to fit in with a bunch of other criminals by making a crass joke, but what shows clearly is the victim mentality he has and complete lack of remorse or even comprehension that he has done anything wrong. Arrogant, horrible, thick twat.

What's also disgusting though is that there is loads of men across the country who will hear what he's saying in that video, and be nodding along in complete agreement. You could see that throughout the trial when the story was that he had 'met her in a club' and 'lied about her age'. Rape culture is still a very serious problem.

He's just trying to fit in with a bunch of other criminals by making a crass joke, but what shows clearly is the victim mentality he has and complete lack of remorse or even comprehension that he has done anything wrong. Arrogant, horrible, thick twat. What's also disgusting though is that there is loads of men across the country who will hear what he's saying in that video, and be nodding along in complete agreement. You could see that throughout the trial when the story was that he had 'met her in a club' and 'lied about her age'. Rape culture is still a very serious problem.

Rape culture is a problem, though I'm not sure we have a culture of rapists, but rape is a serious crime. What he did and what he has said is wrong.

At the end of that video though he mentions how simply being drunk can be classed as rape, and when you consider people are being convicted when both they and the victim were drunk then you do have to consider if there is a problem where simply being drunk is enough for a rape conviction (in cases where both parties are intoxicated).

I dont get it with those fuckers on there, posters openly defending him  :sad:

Thst horrible nonce loving cunt Dangernonce should be banned instantly, how they let him get away with it is beyond me, that forum is stooping to new levels.

Hate the cunts and are gonna get everything they deserve

I dont get it with those f***ers on there, posters openly defending him  :sad:

Thst horrible nonce loving c*** Dangernonce should be banned instantly, how they let him get away with it is beyond me, that forum is stooping to new levels.

Hate the c***s and are gonna get everything they deserve

I'm convinced that he is not a real person and is instead some kind of robot that just churns out complete and utter bitter bile!

Saw this story shared on Facebook. There's still a lot of people defending him - surprisingly a lot of women. All with tons of likes too.

What an absolute weird little creep he is in that video too. I wonder how much money those lads made from that?