sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cant decide whether that point was good for them. Swansea's own ineptitude makes them very catchable, so we're relying on Hull to get a win.

Hull don't need to do a thing really in terms of sunderland's safety. It's the mackems who need a win (or 3 or 4).

Moyes was asked after the game about the BEWWW aimed at him.

He replied by basically saying that the mackems do that to all of their managers :lol:

mackems booing their own manager? Surely not! It's only the deluded mags who do that marra.

The mags always "hound their manager's out".

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/moyes-having-a-go-at-the-fans.1351840/

I think our fans are quite patient in general. Its been justified each and every time imo

;D

Anichibe fouled the keeper on both Mackem goals like

For the first goal it's pretty grotesquely blatant. No one else even really around. What was the ref looking at? [emoji38]

Second one is fine though, unfortunately. Goalie comes through the back of him and should do better.

That thread is lifting and longtimelurker is a piece of s***.

That lad is unreal mind

Sima, why do you even bother posting on there? :lol: The bitter troglodyte-level headed poster ratio is prodigious.

ive asked that many times, he never answers

I have in the past.  Don't know, it's a tiring battle but there are some decent posters on there and I'll talk football with anyone.

That thread is lifting and longtimelurker is a piece of s***.

That lad is unreal mind

Sima, why do you even bother posting on there? :lol: The bitter troglodyte-level headed poster ratio is prodigious.

ive asked that many times, he never answers

I have in the past.  Don't know, it's a tiring battle but there are some decent posters on there and I'll talk football with anyone.

i like your battles, but they hate you really, canny mag doesn't exist for them, always thought of joining but i see the shite you put up with and i'd be banned within an hour  :lol:

The bitterness is something to behold though.  Personally I could not be arsed, the debate is never rational, always predictable and never funny.  It's more like a group counselling session

Guest chopey

My Sunderland supporting season ticket holding mate is packing in this season and its not because they are crap or getting relegated its because he is so board with them, he even says he could understand why we wern't too botherd about relegation last year because we had Rafa to look forward to in the championship. The thought of watching turgid football under Moyes with a rag tag team of old, past it, Everton players scrapping 1-0 wins all season after two shots on target is just too much for him.

My Sunderland supporting season ticket holding mate is packing in this season and its not because they are crap or getting relegated its because he is so board with them, he even says he could understand why we wern't too botherd about relegation last year because we had Rafa to look forward to in the championship. The thought of watching turgid football under Moyes with a rag tag team of old, past it, Everton players scrapping 1-0 wins all season after two shots on target is just too much for him.

Hey, they have Man Utd players as well.

If you believed what you read on here, you'd think that summarises us this season under Rafa (minus the Everton).