sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wonder what the odds are of Ellis Short putting the club into administration in the next week or two.  The club's already something like £150m in debt to him and they're looking at a £40m loss of revenue next season even before they look at funding transfers or replacing staff.  You have to wonder if at some point Short isn't just going to decide to cut his losses (or, considering his other work in investing in distressed real estate, refinance by building a new stadium and selling off the existing land).

do they drop a division if they go into administration?

Guest Howaythetoon

I won' laugh at that mind, I'll laugh at their club, but that's a genuine fan there who has had his world shat on by tossers. I know, we have been there remember!

As funny as this all is, they have been shat on from a great height and its not on to be honest from fans perspective. Moyes ought to be ashamed, and hopefully he will never recover from this. He'll probably end up back in the PL next season mind...

Like shite. Apart from supporting them horrible bastards,  a bloke of his age wearing a replica shirt and a baseball cap is just wrong.

I never get why wearing a replica shirt to a game is supposedly wrong like, you're there to support your team, its probably the best time to wear it :lol:

Like s****. Apart from supporting them horrible b******s,  a bloke of his age wearing a replica shirt and a baseball cap is just wrong.

I never get why wearing a replica shirt to a game is supposedly wrong like, you're there to support your team, its probably the only time to wear it :lol:

FYP.

I wear mine at matches, but 90% of the time it's under a jacket/coat. I wouldn't wear it out of the house on a daily basis though.

I won' laugh at that mind, I'll laugh at their club, but that's a genuine fan there who has had his world shat on by tossers. I know, we have been there remember!

As funny as this all is, they have been shat on from a great height and its not on to be honest from fans perspective. Moyes ought to be ashamed, and hopefully he will never recover from this. He'll probably end up back in the PL next season mind...

Aye, that's not laughing material.

In saying this he's only 32.

Like s****. Apart from supporting them horrible b******s,  a bloke of his age wearing a replica shirt and a baseball cap is just wrong.

I never get why wearing a replica shirt to a game is supposedly wrong like, you're there to support your team, its probably the only time to wear it :lol:

FYP.

I wear mine at matches, but 90% of the time it's under a jacket/coat. I wouldn't wear it out of the house on a daily basis though.

TBF I only ever wear football top if I myself have football training or something, like fuck am I wearing it casually :lol:

FYP.

Watching football, and doing exercise is the only acceptable times.