sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are these Mensa cunts for real man? That's absolutely fucking tasteless, revolting and beyond misguided. Single-handedly degrading us as a set of fans, but yeh nah, also needlessly bringing up a dying child as part of a dig about football, the fucking scummy prick.

What do they think everyone, including us, is going to think? 'ah yeah, respect, it's that dying child that brought us together *ponders incredibly serious, awful situation*...oh wait there's banter! I love banter, me "HAHAHAHA! Football!" As if those two things belong side by side. Honestly I'm fucking raging, whoever's behind this shit deserves a jawing, it's vile.

The way I see it as well. I suggested it to him, he just replied to suggesting I change my name, how it's relevant is beyond me.

That family of mackems will be over the moon with their son's condition being used as wordplay to mock their recently relegated club like, I know I'd be if I was in their shoes.

It's staggering how inadvisable this whole thing is like, it really does need to be stopped.

That family of mackems will be over the moon with their son's condition being used as wordplay to mock their recently relegated club like, I know I'd be if I was in their shoes.

It's staggering how inadvisable this whole thing is like, it really does need to be stopped.

Surely the guy with the plane has to ask himself if he should accept this?

It's even poorly written, it probably wouldn't be as bad if they simply switched the statements around so it ends on the positive, 'coming together' bit.

When I said to the bloke that playing on charity to get to pay something you want is crass, I along with others were threatened. I don't care how much money is raised, the intentions behind it are deplorable.

The cancer message is only being tacked on because there was a backlash.

I don't see any need to mention cancer, he's seen how many people are against the banner anyway and he's trying to make it into something that it isn't.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm in shock like, is there nothing we can do to stop this daft cunt from doing this shit and thinking it's on our behalf?

Guest firetotheworks

They didn't did they? I thought he changed it?

Before it was just cringey, this is genuinely disgusting.

They didn't did they? I thought he changed it?

Before it was just cringey, this is genuinely disgusting.

There was 2 cancer related choices to vote from:

BL HF FS CANCER HAS NO COLOURS

UNITED BY CANCER DIVIDED BY LEAGUES

They were up against these pearlers:

SMB ENJOY THE CHAMPIONSHIP WE DID

KARMAS A BITCH ENJOY BURTON LALAS