sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even if they don't go down this season, I can't see much improving for them short term. They now have literally no players of any value at all and parachute payments go down by the season, don't see them going up any time soon.

Is Gary Rowett Derby manager? What were Birmingham thinking...

Gianfranco Zola dude, scored some great goals for Chelsea, hell of a player, management track record that speaks for itself :)

Most, if not all, are blaming Grayson, but I'm sure I read at the start of the season that he would be better than Rafa in that division?

Interesting to see how this swings:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/just-looked-at-the-league-table.1410830/page-4#post-26822299

Grayson - 11 points in 17 games. 0.65 points per game. Over the season makes 30 points. Relegation form.

Coleman - 11 points in 9 games. 1.22 points per game. Over the season makes 56 points. Staying up form.

But if Coleman continues his form for the remaining 20 games it would give us 46 points. Borderline - this has been enough in 3 out of the last 5 seasons, but not last season.

Coleman had been there for 9 games already :kasper:

Yup. Has a 33% win rate, his second lowest above his Coventry spell.

Obviously all changes quickly when you are talking a dozen or so games, but Grayson only got 17 before being judged incapable ...well tbh I think the fans had decided at around half that.

After 26 games played, are Wolves actually storming that league? Or is the trailing pack just shit :lol:

How many points did Rafa and Chris have after 26?

They're on track to beat Reading's record.  Cardiff were only 4 points behind recently but just lost 4 in a row.