Martins on fire!

Dinho lad

Still pissed at him and Emre(they both scored in a 2-0 win) for winning that game against Leverkusen when Inter had to go down for us to progress in the CL 02/03.

Other than that he's our best signing since Woodgate.

they were only doing thier job! didn't we need a win against barca, anyway?

Still pissed at him and Emre(they both scored in a 2-0 win) for winning that game against Leverkusen when Inter had to go down for us to progress in the CL 02/03.

I wouldn't say Woodgate turned out to be that good a signing. N'Zogbia for me is a better one.

I wouldn't say Woodgate turned out to be that good a signing. N'Zogbia for me is a better one.

You really do dislike Woodgate don't ya Jon.

I like Woodgate just wouldn't say he was a great signing, great player but if Real hadn't come in how many would say he was a great signing?

far better than zlatan, surely?! :lol:

And Kuyt? I for one am now glad we signed Martins rather than Kuyt.

Now I am as well. Martins was a bit of a gamble (in my eyes) though I saw that he had potential the first time he played for us. On current form, there aren't many strikers I'd rather have. Martins have everything going for him, he's fast as lightning, he's good in the air, he's got a good and two good feet.

Can't express how glad I am that he's scoring regularly.

I like Woodgate just wouldn't say he was a great signing, great player but if Real hadn't come in how many would say he was a great signing?

They did though. If Martins hadn't scored any goals how many would say he was a great signing?

They did though. If Martins hadn't scored any goals how many would say he was a great signing?

Ok at the time we sold Woodgate most people were happy to be getting our money back!

they were only doing thier job! didn't we need a win against barca, anyway?

We did, and I blame Bramble for that failure.

I am 42nd best in the whole of the game for December and got 70points so far with Essien still to play plus actim bonus points bring it on im going for manager of the month.

He's playing right back today.

Good work though.

PS - wrong thread. bluebigrazz.gif

Obafemi.

Score don't miss, Obafemi.

(na-na-na-na)

Bye-bye, Shearer, bye-bye.

(da-dna-da-dadaa)

Don't cry Owen, don't cry.

From Nigeria to the Tyne.

And he wears the number niiine.

Obafemi....

Class. Don't know the tune though :lol:

Guest Deep456

4th out of 1,146,000 players in fantasy premier league in December all because of OBA. Im going for manager of the month. I actually rule at fantasy teams. :D