Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Bringing the players in to meet him today is such a good move, sound stuff.

Yeah none of this spending the first week in the director's box leaving the first game to the coaching staff. He's getting stuck right in.

Love what has been reported too, Rafa has asked the players to come in to explain what he expects from them until the end of the season.

Leadership...it's so nice to see it make a welcome return to St James.

Genuinely excited and interested about the club again. Shame it's taken 8 years, a relegation and potentially another one for the club to wake up and realise that the manager is the most important part of a football club.

Blimey, why didn't we bloody do this 9 months ago :lol:

Good news that he's brought his own staff in as it looks like he's not just blindly accepting the job as a yes man.

Yep and getting them to scrap the 'Head Coach' bollocks too.

Hope he brings HBA back in the summer. HOPE

Oh stop it!!! Its already now hurting that this might happen

Blimey, why didn't we bloody do this 9 months ago :lol:

Good news that he's brought his own staff in as it looks like he's not just blindly accepting the job as a yes man.

Yep and getting them to scrap the 'Head Coach' bollocks too.

Hope he brings HBA back in the summer. HOPE

Oh man, what a thought!

Quite simply one of the best managers in the world. I'd say top 15.

Only Mourinho, Ferguson, Ancelotti, Pellegrini, Mancini & Wenger with better win percentages in premier league history.

For managers with at least 20 games, Carver had our worst winning percentage ever. McClaren third worst. And now we have the above.  :lol:

This feels pleasant.

:lol:

I'm trying to rationalise my sudden love for NUFC again with the other half that's basically never seen it.  She won't let me tell her Rafa is. :(

Just send her sly texts from across the room with "Random Rafa Rabble"... Useful stats on Rafa Benitez. It's what I've been doing with mine since Monday.

This feels pleasant.

:lol:

I'm trying to rationalise my sudden love for NUFC again with the other half that's basically never seen it.  She won't let me tell her Rafa is. :(

Just send her sly texts from across the room with "Random Rafa Rabble"... Useful stats on Rafa Benitez. It's what I've been doing with mine since Monday.

Not a bad idea. :lol: