Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Anyone remember some rough dates of Newcastle managers answering questions on Radio Newcastle?

I think McClaren did one last summer and definitely remember Pardew doing at least one but can't remember at what stage of his time here he did it and if the rot had set in (probably not)

Anyone remember some rough dates of Newcastle managers answering questions on Radio Newcastle?

I think McClaren did one last summer and definitely remember Pardew doing at least one but can't remember at what stage of his time here he did it and if the rot had set in (probably not)

Probably before the start of the 2012/13 then.

fucking hell, I'm gonna have to give Totalsport a miss this season I think.  Mackems getting on my nerves already and it's only been one fucking caller

"the new messiah Rafa the Gaffa joined one point from safety and had the to play the bottom 3 teams and they got relegated two from safety!"

'very good point'

fuck off

f***ing hell, I'm gonna have to give Totalsport a miss this season I think.  Mackems getting on my nerves already and it's only been one f***ing caller

"the new messiah Rafa the Gaffa joined one point from safety and had the to play the bottom 3 teams and they got relegated two from safety!"

'very good point'

f*** off

My exact thoughts when I heard that. :lol: No idea either why he felt the need to talk about us during an hour or so of focus on Sunderland.

f***ing hell, I'm gonna have to give Totalsport a miss this season I think.  Mackems getting on my nerves already and it's only been one f***ing caller

'very good point'

f*** off

They all say this sort of shit.

Yeah, because that's exactly how it works. What a shit gaffa Rafa is eh? :idiot2: