Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

But any mistake he makes in terms of selection and game management is exacerbated by the fact the squad he's got is so poor at this level. If he'd been given a Premier League budget, he'd be a lot more accountable.

What's a Premier League budget these days?

Well more than whatever our pitiful net spend is so far.

Guest palnese

I'd love someone to get his reasoning for bringing Diame on.  Ever.

It's not even difficult. He doesn't play two up front, Joselu came on, Murphy came on, Hayden was struggling badly, Shelvey's suspended and there was no alternative.

Saivet?

Guest firetotheworks

It's not even difficult. He doesn't play two up front, Joselu came on, Murphy came on, Hayden was struggling badly, Shelvey's suspended and there was no alternative.

Saivet?

Exactly, no alternative. [emoji38]

Guest palnese

Saivet?

Exactly, no alternative. [emoji38]

Ok.

Saivet was getting griefed in France buy one of them gobshite MDs they have over there wasn't he? If Rafa had any faith in him at all he'd have obviously brought him on in his preferred position ahead of Diame like, someone who he clearly didn't trust in the centre last season.

Guest firetotheworks

I just find it mad that he's had no one of genuine quality to buy, our first choice midfielder gets suspended, he doesn't play Diame, then later on when one of our midfielders is playing shit people are perplexed that he brings Diame on. [emoji38] It was him or Saivet.

I just find it mad that he's had no one of genuine quality to buy, our first choice midfielder gets suspended, he doesn't play Diame, then later on when one of our midfielders is playing s*** people are perplexed that he brings Diame on. [emoji38] It was him or Saivet.

He could have bought Colback into the squad, you silly.

learning process? Fucking bullshit.

Anyone in the first team squad who needs to learn shouldn't be there.

If we were spending £15m on a player instead of £5m they wouldn't be.

learning process? f***ing bullshit.

Ridiculous comment as per.

Surely we should have learned last season how to beat championship teams away from home.

Guest firetotheworks

Surely we should have learned last season how to beat championship teams away from home.

We haven't improved, they have. They're much less of a championship team than we are at the moment.

We haven't improved, they have. They're much less of a championship team than we are at the moment.

They are still shite as well, that's what makes our position even more worrying.