Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

“The North East already feels like home for me,” he said. “I was made to feel so welcome by everybody at the club, the supporters and the city from my very first day.

“All I can do is continue to work hard every day and try my best to give them a team to be proud of.”

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/850848/Rafa-Benitez-Newcastle-Transfer-News-Mike-Ashley-St-James-Park

We need to send Claudia and Agata some flowers

“The North East already feels like home for me,” he said. “I was made to feel so welcome by everybody at the club, the supporters and the city from my very first day.

“All I can do is continue to work hard every day and try my best to give them a team to be proud of.”

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/850848/Rafa-Benitez-Newcastle-Transfer-News-Mike-Ashley-St-James-Park

Sadly they'll likely be old quotes from prior to the transfer window closing. It's taken from North East Life magazine, which will run at least 2 or 3 weeks in advance for printing.

I really hope that universal balance gives us luck when we most need it, just like against Brighton. Now, we have no luck with injuries,  reffs, and even Benitez is injured. Hope he doesn't miss the game, it would be terrible for us.

From the man who was allowed to spend just under 20 million 10 years ago on 9 new players (including several frees & 6M on Alan Smith) and also claims we were in for Modric, Baines and Jagielka. And still made us into an absolutely awful side, mind you with Smith, Geremi, Cacapa and Faye being just 4 of those acquisitions there's no surprise.

I think it's also pretty evident that Allardyce is looking to get his fat behind back into football again too.

He's seen that apology from Ashley and is definitely looking to angle his way into the Newcastle gig by sucking up to him.

Anything to get back onto the gravy train. Such a lack of integrity in that hippo.