Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

sounds like he's had an xbox/playstation fitted at the training ground.

"We changed things in the dressing rooms, offices and showers and everyone has a bit more space – it’s more color, it’s brighter.

Hopefully they will be more comfortable and they don’t need to waste time thinking about anything other than football.

One of the things is to improve the player’s room. They can enjoy it and play some games.

When you train in the morning and afternoon, you can stay there and have lunch. I think it’s good for the team.”

Shelvey seemed a prominent figure in that video

Thought so too. Definitely a good report between Rafa and him. Considering his reputation for being standoffish for the majority of players he definitely seems to have a soft spot for Jonjo. He never actually got to manage him at Liverpool did he? But think he signed him before he left.

Means absolutely nowt but Wijnaldum also seemed particularly happy. No reason for anyone not to be, back into training until anything else materializes.

I know it was ultimately futile, and one of the worst days of my Newcastle watching life, but I took a figurative step back during the second half at Villa Park. The organisation was incredible, so well drilled. A sign of things to come ?

Guest neesy111

Probably because it's in evil flash still.

Does anyone know when the new website is supposed to be coming?

There's a new site coming?

Apparently.  About time.

The website and our media production is a total f***ing shambles. The videos always seem like middle school IT projects.

Sound man, you say? Camera has a microphone, no?

Look at that man, Shelvey and Lascelles hanging on his every word. Contrast to when McClaren was here.

That was funny, but gives you a warm feeling inside at the same time. You can just tell the players are in awe of Rafa, they might not love him like they'd love a Keegan, but they absolutely respect him and trust his methods 100%.