Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Fucking hell. Is there a way I can buy that strip for my bairn without Ashley seeing a penny of it?

The Rafalution has started. We're all wongaloids now. Succumb.

I'm honestly torn on taking her to a home game but I don't know how I'd live with myself to tbh.

For the past decade it has mostly been shit with this club. Not just on the field, but off the field too. From the sacking of Keegan, to renaming of St James' Park, banning media, shit sponsor and unhappy supporters launching sackeveryoneatnufcandburndownsportsdirect.com to just name a few things.

Now this is what we have.

I get a tear in my eye just thinking about what Rafa has done with our beloved club in the short time he has been here.

Great post and a great photo.

The club has had new life breathed into it ever since that final day of last season and we haven't even played a match yet. Admittedly it's in no small part due to the fact we've now got a top quality manager calling the shots, but mainly it's because they're finally allowing it to be run like a real football club.

What we've been crying out for, for years. Feels fucking good man.

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/in/whats-on/great-afternoon-in-the-foundations-tournament/202/

I spent the afternoon as I did yesterday also with the mini 'magpies' at the under-13 tournament organised by the Newcastle United Foundation 1892 with over a hundred children attending. We have worked on this idea a few days ago and its now become a reality with great enthusiasm shown by all at the club. I have to say that the players of the first team who have accompanied us during the visit and also myself enjoyed the passion that these young athletes showed in the tournament as well as the support and welcome we have received from them. Sincerely, thank you. There is a great deal of contact and gestures from the fans every day and I hope that this new tournament has a great future for the fans - young and old alike. Meanwhile, the first team are training at a very good pace, with very good attitude and involvement of each and every one of our players. Come on Toons!

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/in/whats-on/great-afternoon-in-the-foundations-tournament/202/

I spent the afternoon as I did yesterday also with the mini 'magpies' at the under-13 tournament organised by the Newcastle United Foundation 1892 with over a hundred children attending. We have worked on this idea a few days ago and its now become a reality with great enthusiasm shown by all at the club. I have to say that the players of the first team who have accompanied us during the visit and also myself enjoyed the passion that these young athletes showed in the tournament as well as the support and welcome we have received from them. Sincerely, thank you. There is a great deal of contact and gestures from the fans every day and I hope that this new tournament has a great future for the fans - young and old alike. Meanwhile, the first team are training at a very good pace, with very good attitude and involvement of each and every one of our players. Come on Toons!

He's fucking magnificent, isn't he?!