Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Instead of having all these barely-educated simpletons phone in and stumble around, why not compile a list of intelligent questions submitted in advance and ask the bloke on air for answers to them, cut all the simpering and bollocks out and we might actually have something worth listening to. f*** me man.

Rafa class, Lowes shit, the club is in excellent hands.

:thup: I just do not doubt a single thing he says or does. Obviously things could go wrong - we might not get promoted - all the signings could turn out to be gash, etc etc etc. But I don't think any of that will happen. I have complete faith in the manager, moreso than I've ever had, and that's a great feeling after suffering one of the most unbareable cunts alive for five years (then McClaren).

Rafa class, Lowes shit, the club is in excellent hands.

:thup: I just do not doubt a single thing he says or does. Obviously things could go wrong - we might not get promoted - all the signings could turn out to be gash, etc etc etc. But I don't think any of that will happen. I have complete faith in the manager, moreso than I've ever had, and that's a great feeling after suffering one of the most unbareable cunts alive for five years (then McClaren).

Just having people at the club actually applying real expertise to making us successful - it's been so long. Sure we'll disagree with some things he does but things couldn't be more changed.

Only weird thing Rafa said was the Ayoze story, didn't really understand it

Sounded pretty tongue-in-cheek. Think the jist of it was that, if Barcelona came in we wouldn't stand in his way - but we badly want to keep him and look like we will, at least beyond this transfer window.

Perez is going to absolutely tear up the Championship and it's going to be extremely difficult to keep hold of him. Just gonna enjoy us having him for as long as we do.

Was more or less saying that Rafa said to Ayoze's agent, hey look you're one of the best, if you can get us X million for him, he can go to Barcelona and they all laughed about it.

Was more or less saying that Rafa said to Ayoze's agent, hey look you're one of the best, if you can get us X million for him, he can go to Barcelona and they all laughed about it.

aye, that's pretty much what he said like.

aye, that's pretty much what he said like.

one thing i forgot to mention is Ayoze was there too and laughed as well :lol: some Rafa humor.

Also anyone else see that Gayle article that Ryder posted with him quoting the number 9 shirt?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-dwight-gayle-intends-use-11690739

The Londoner went on: “It’ll be amazing to make the fans happy and become a hero as number 9 would be everything I’d dream of.”

Considering the two players in question agreed between themselves that 'he' would be number 9, I'd be surprised if it's Gayle. :laugh: Personally I preferred Rafa's idea that they compete for it but what the hey, new number 9. :aww: