Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

We're talking about players like Gerrard and Carragher at the club where he had his greatest success, though. Not the mostly utterly shit level of English players who get into our side.

Aye but even those two are shining examples of pigshit thick wankers who are only able to kick a ball. Can see how Rafa would not mollycoddle people like that personally.

You think he'd consciously choose to be less supportive towards players who aren't very bright? :lol:

He started Steven Taylor 4 times in 10 games over better alternatives.

I've noticed Rafa mentions the word experience an awful lot since he has took over. This was probably why he picked Taylor at first, then he realised there was no hope with him. He seems to value experience a hell of a lot.

You think he'd consciously choose to be less supportive towards players who aren't very bright? :lol:

He started Steven Taylor 4 times in 10 games over better alternatives.

Focusing on the less meaningful words there. Carragher especially is a prissy wanker, Petulant.

Our keepers have all had pretty poor distribution since Mike Hooper. So yeah, over 20 years.

And he was all around poor. Bar the beaut of that Klinsmann penalty save.

Very good kicker of the ball though.

A bit off topic here, but can anyone link me to a youtube video or something which illustrates what good distribution (not wordly goal kicks that happenes 1 out of 1 000 000 000 000 times) for a keeper is? I´ve never seen what was/is so bad about Givens, Harpers or Kruls distribution. Surely as long as the ball isn´t passed short or thrown out, the goal kick "quality" doesn´t mean shit as outfield players from both teams will have ample time to position and contend for the ball anyway.

Our keepers have all had pretty poor distribution since Mike Hooper. So yeah, over 20 years.

A bit off topic here, but can anyone link me to a youtube video or something which illustrates what good distribution (not wordly goal kicks that happenes 1 out of 1 000 000 000 000 times) for a keeper is? I´ve never seen what was/is so bad about Givens, Harpers or Kruls distribution. Surely as long as the ball isn´t passed short or thrown out, the goal kick "quality" doesn´t mean s*** as outfield players from both teams will have ample time to position and contend for the ball anyway.

Harper wasn't too bad with his, but he went through a stage of kicking it where he looking like he'd been kicked in the stomach each time. It was bizarre. Krul has always had bad distribution... A clue is how many go out of play or no where near our outlets.

A bit off topic here, but can anyone link me to a youtube video or something which illustrates what good distribution (not wordly goal kicks that happenes 1 out of 1 000 000 000 000 times) for a keeper is? I´ve never seen what was/is so bad about Givens, Harpers or Kruls distribution. Surely as long as the ball isn´t passed short or thrown out, the goal kick "quality" doesn´t mean s*** as outfield players from both teams will have ample time to position and contend for the ball anyway.

Harper wasn't too bad with his, but he went through a stage of kicking it where he looking like he'd been kicked in the stomach each time. It was bizarre. Krul has always had bad distribution... A clue is how many go out of play or no where near our outlets.

Or how many he slices and so immediately puts pressure on the side.

Or how many he slices and so immediately puts pressure on the side.

:thup:

Thought he'd give us the edge over Brighton at home :thup:

Hard not to be positive about everything about the club at the minute, imo. 4 consecutive competitive victories, new signings making an impact, team improving, and (whether you rate new signings or not) the club can't be accused of not backing the manager. Well done lads.