Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Can't be arsed to search but that knacka in here was talking about getting rid for someone 'more suited' and then there's this type of s***:

Benitez will be gone before the end of October.

It's just laughable after the s**** we've endured that people can get so dismissive of the best we've had/can ever hope for.

Rafa is definitely due criticism...but nothing more.

Exactly! After all these years of watching absolute rubbush, throwing cup games, going months without a win under Pardew, John Carver reading out letters allegedly written by the club captain, Steve McClaren laughing after getting thumped 5-1 at Chelsea and so on, it's going to take more than a couple of defeats to dent my enthusiasm too much.

The managers I've mentioned weren't capable of getting things right, they simply weren't good enough. We now have one of the world's best managers at the helm. We need to give him our trust and our time safe in the knowledge rhat he will get it right.

Can't be arsed to search but that knacka in here was talking about getting rid for someone 'more suited' and then there's this type of s***:

It's just laughable after the s**** we've endured that people can get so dismissive of the best we've had/can ever hope for.

Exactly! After all these years of watching absolute rubbush, throwing cup games, going months without a win under Pardew, John Carver reading out letters allegedly written by the club captain, Steve McClaren laughing after getting thumped 5-1 at Chelsea and so on, it's going to take more than a couple of defeats to dent my enthusiasm too much.

The managers I've mentioned weren't capable of getting things right, they simply weren't good enough. We now have one of the world's best managers at the helm. We need to give him our trust and our time safe in the knowledge rhat he will get it right.

:thup:

People have short memories. Rafa is building a club. He's trying to change everything from top to bottom. Of course the first couple of results have been shit but there's a much bigger picture. The bloke knows what he's doing, we need to give him as much time as he needs.

People have short memories. Rafa is building a club. He's trying to change everything from top to bottom. Of course the first couple of results have been shit but there's a much bigger picture. The bloke knows what he's doing, we need to give him as much time as he needs.

It's just stressful because if we don't get promoted immediately then I assume Rafa will leave and the whole revolution will be cancelled. The stakes are high.

The key difference is you won't find Rafa blaming DNA,not being a Geordie or having some Walter Mitty, Nero fiddles dreamland going on and he'll accept criticism due provided its constructive. That's what will make the difference - he can actually identify where it goes wrong and with time address it.

The key difference is you won't find Rafa blaming DNA,not being a Geordie or having some Walter Mitty, Nero fiddles dreamland going on and he'll accept criticism due provided its constructive. That's what will make the difference - he can actually identify where it goes wrong and with time address it.

it might be a bit messy for a few games but he'll fix it, and there'll be no players wearing a Newcastle shirt who haven't earned it in a month's time.

He's done a massive amount of work already, dismantling all the previous years and years of disease and it will take time to get it right again. McLaren said 'Judge me after 10 games' and people accepted that but 2 poor results under Rafa and they are up in arms.  Get behind the man and show your belief and support

He's done a massive amount of work already, dismantling all the previous years and years of disease and it will take time to get it right again. McLaren said 'Judge me after 10 games' and people accepted that but 2 poor results under Rafa and they are up in arms.  Get behind the man and show your belief and support

?

He's not only having to rebuild a team, but also a club.

A club which for 10 years lacked anything at all - an empty shell for a business man to tout his shite whilst the very essence of the football club faded away.

Anyone who doesnt give him time to rebuild and rejuvinate is an absolute moron.

Spot on.

The scale of the job is enormous and it's clear that, upon relegation, we didn't have anything like the bones of a Championship-winning squad. Not to the same extent as we did last time, when everyone who lined up for us in August '09 were existing members of the previous season's squad. It's not going to be a walk in the park this time because he has to assemble everything from scratch. If anyone wants to stick the knife in for not immediately hitting the ground running, they're moronic.

But he can be criticised for material things like putting Anita on the right-wing two games running.

Spot on.

i'm still not seeing that many "up in arms" but the overall point is spot on

The scale of the job is enormous and it's clear that, upon relegation, we didn't have anything like the bones of a Championship-winning squad. Not to the same extent as we did last time, when everyone who lined up for us in August '09 were existing members of the previous season's squad. It's not going to be a walk in the park this time because he has to assemble everything from scratch. If anyone wants to stick the knife in for not immediately hitting the ground running, they're moronic.

But he can be criticised for material things like putting Anita on the right-wing two games running.

This.