Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Just now on ssn,  ray wilkins said they newcastle fans will be wanting europe qualufication next season.  :lol: :lol:

The absolute worst cliches are being thrown about already. Jason whopper Cundy for example on talk sport last night.

These characters just throw out these age old cliches about nufc "think they're a big club" "demand too much" "will expect champions league next season" blah blah blah There's very few who talk sense

Just watching the clips of Rafa methodically going to every member of staff and shaking their hand, even when interviewed by the website he congratulated the interviewer and thanked him for his positivity.

Sometimes I need to stop and remind myself how lucky we are to have Rafa in charge. We've also got a very likeable group of players, who I find easy to support. Yes there are improvements to be made but I'm happy to sit back and enjoy the moment.

I long for the day which Rafa puts our minds at rest, with regards to his future. I will feel much more at ease when a few players start coming through the door, Rafa's players of course.

What gives me hope is that he's been there, done that with loads of clubs. He's a principled man who likes a challenge and I think he's 'man enough' to do what almost no other top-tier manager has ever done, and that's to build a project from the ground up - he just doesn't like to be fucked with.

Either that or The Emirates :lol:

Just now on ssn,  ray wilkins said they newcastle fans will be wanting europe qualufication next season.  :lol: :lol:

The absolute worst cliches are being thrown about already. Jason whopper Cundy for example on talk sport last night.

These characters just throw out these age old cliches about nufc "think they're a big club" "demand too much" "will expect champions league next season" blah blah blah There's very few who talk sense

We are a big club, even if we stopped acting like one the day Ashley bought in. We DO want to be challenging for Europe but we're not daft enough to think we'll be doing that next season. They can talk as much shit as they like about fans expectations, but Rafa being here and them needing to talk about us tells it's own story.

I never listen to Jason Cundy, or cunty as I call him. He just says things to provoke people, everyone who rings in when he is on is just to have a go at what he says. Last night he was saying we shouldn't celebrate because we haven't won the league. That would be like saying he shouldn't have celebrated the Chelsea winning the Europa league a few years ago when the aim was to win the Champions league.

Why stop at European qualification when there's a WORLD cup to be won next year. Let's set our sights high.

The north east journos are just as bad. Simon Bird (The Caaant) retweeting Rafa's noncommittal every twenty seconds or Luke Edwards pulling transfer kitty figures out of his arse are on the radio. He even said he was annoyed that Rafa chose to "make those comments" last night and that it was "bad timing".

What comments would those be Luke? The one where he told you to fuck off for asking about his future, half an hour after achieving promotion.

Odious, scaremongering, cunts the lot of them.

I, like everyone else, am so concerned that we could lose him. It's honestly like having a worldie as a girlfriend and wetting yourself every day that she's going to run off with a better man than you :lol:

I think he'll stay, as long as Ashley gives him what he wants. Whether or not that'll happen, we'll soon find out.

There is no reason for him to leave unless Ashley handicaps him. He's at a club where every single supporter adores him, a club that could genuinely be used as the type of project that he wants and is relatively close to Liverpool.

As has already been mentioned, he'll be linked away from us nearly every day throughout every transfer window and whenever another club is looking for a manager.

The north east journos are just as bad. Simon Bird (The Caaant) retweeting Rafa's noncommittal every twenty seconds or Luke Edwards pulling transfer kitty figures out of his arse are on the radio. He even said he was annoyed that Rafa chose to "make those comments" last night and that it was "bad timing".

What comments would those be Luke? The one where he told you to fuck off for asking about his future, half an hour after achieving promotion.

Odious, scaremongering, cunts the lot of them.

I just told one of my Liverpool supporting mates who is suddenly becoming an expert on all things NUFC now that we're up that... this is exactly the aspect I didn't miss being away from the EPL. These armchair top-4 fans who think they know everything about your club more than you, and the constant limelight from the media. I kind of liked being out of the limelight for a year. But I also am really happy to be back :lol:

Unsure if this has been already posted.

"Here you are valued and there is no politics and strange things behind (the scenes)," Benitez told Spanish radio.

"In England, they respect professionalism and work, not like in some places."

Rafa taking a swipe at previous employers.

Hats off to all our fans for making it clear we know whats right for this club.